Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks good and I like her hair in a ponytail.

April 10, 2011 - Maxima in a snake print dress, knee high boots and a chancy necklace.

The boots look good with the dress but I am no fan of the print.

Close up ** Dress view

April 10, 2011 - Maxima in a snake print dress, knee high boots and a chancy necklace.

The boots look good with the dress but I am no fan of the print.

Close up ** Dress view

Oh man, those boots again. I don't think they could possibly look good with anything. :bang: Don't like the dress either, or the hair.

That outfit is a bit much, overknee boots, hair, flintstone chains, snake print ... Maxima at her worst on her daughters' first day of school.

I don't think women understand that not everyone can pull off snake print and over the knee boots.

Too much.......dress ok with some elegant shoes. Hoops nice, but not the necklaces over the print. Her girls are gorgeous so I'll give her a break today!!!

Maxima on the first day of the four day visit to Germany: Welcome ceremony at Bellevue Presidential Palace on April 12, 2011 in Berlin, Germany.
full view
close up
back view / hat

I think she looks beautiful, the outfit suits her very much.

very beautiful outfit and suits to Princess Maxima :)

Yeah!!! I love this on Maxima. Dress is beautiful and a great color, jewels perfect and a contrasting hat....perfection!!!!

LOVE! Great look for Maxima. The hat is great.

I like this outfit a lot. The dress has nice cut and suits CP Maxima's body well. Accessories are also very good. I adore the colors, plum dress, soft pink bag, hat and shoes and multicolor shawl, stunning. Color scheme remind me of autumn but they're going well with Maxima's beauty.

I just saw on gettyimages Maxima has changed to a second outfit. It is also very lovely, she has worn it before. Her jewels are gorgeous. Any reason why they would change clothes so soon?

I just saw on gettyimages Maxima has changed to a second outfit. It is also very lovely, she has worn it before. Her jewels are gorgeous. Any reason why they would change clothes so soon?

I just wondered about the same thing.
That's the second outfit for the day, I liked the first one more...
full view - side view - close up 1 - close up 2 - headpiece

Last edited:
Crown Princess Maxima's outfit are good choices. Crown Princess Maxima wears wide brimmed hats well. The black-and-white is my personal favourite. I have to agree with Marika about the headpiece. Being whimsical, it does not match the outfit. Furthermore, it would be better if Crown Princess Maxima opted for classic pumps or d'Orsay pumps.

Last edited:
The first dress is beautiful , I love evrything and she looks superb, anyone knows from who is that dress???? the second outfit, i like it but not the hair piece!!!!! awfull!!!!!

The first dress definitely looks perfect on Maxima. The shawl is also lovely.
Black&white suit is pretty. The headpiece looks a bit strange but suits her in my opinion.

I also like first dress more that second, but in both Princess Maxima look beautiful :)

p.s. I like almost all outfits from this year state visits :)

I love the B&W suit...the hat and shoes confuse me.

Based on the clothes today and some of the clothes in Vietnam, are we seeing a new, more mature and elegant style of dressing from Maxima? Thoughts welcome.

As always beautiful. Classy and feminine

That always happens,if you have followed all State Visits you'll see that there is this what I call "arrival & official presentation dressing"" ,followed by a change of clothes early afternoon after lunch for the follow-up itinerary.As we speak,the Royal party is ofcourse changing dress again,into marvels topped with jewelry.The Royal Ladies on tour always change twice to three times a day depending on the program.

Last edited:
Maxima can do really, really bad close to vulgar and she can do really, really well, regal & royal from head to toe. Today its the latter, as usual on the big occasions.

I like black&white combo, too. Nice and elegant. The hat is a bit of madness but suits CP a lot. So far great outfits during this visit, hope she will keep it as well as now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom