Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 7: March 2011 - September 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Máxima at the opening of the Archaeology House in Alphen aan den Rijn today, August 23,
2011, wearing white pants and a very nice jacket. I like the whole look!

** Full view ** Upper part **

I looks good. I just wish she'd try to have consistently neat hair.

Princess Máxima at the opening of the Archaeology House in Alphen aan den Rijn today, August 23,
2011, wearing white pants and a very nice jacket. I like the whole look!

** Full view ** Upper part **
Love it! :)

Princess Máxima at the opening of the 34th edition of the Xnoizz Flevo Festival today, August 18,
2011 wearing a beige skirt and a red/orange jacket. She's worn the jacket before on May 30.
I like today's combination with a skirt a bit better.

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 30 **
Love it with the skirt- not so much with the pants!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the jacket not the pants.

The usual daytime appearance of Maxima is either bad outfit & bad hair or nice outfit & bad hair.

Yesterday was nice outfit & bad hair.

Outfit was nice and fresh but something was off with the pants or the jacket length which Maxima doesn't have the body to pull off well IMO. The hair is a mess but nothing new.

Princess Máxima yesterday, August 25, during a working visit to the foundation Al Amal in Utrecht,
wearing a red/orange twinset and a matching skirt. She's worn the skirt before in June 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 2009 **

I really like the outfit she wore to the archeology event. She's looked very nice in her last few appearances.

The orange earrings were too much. Otherwise, fine but bad hair.

Princess Máxima yesterday, August 25, during a working visit to the foundation Al Amal in Utrecht,
wearing a red/orange twinset and a matching skirt. She's worn the skirt before in June 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 2009 **

Maxima's outfit looks good. Isn't the skirt more of a red color and the top orange? The color shade looks slighly off.

:previous:

It's sometimes hard to decide as to the picture qualities and picture optimizing programmes..

Today, August 30, Princess Máxima has opened the Oranje Huis in Alkmaar wearing yellow shoes,
bag and earrings and a blue coat.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Great style ismabout what you take off. Maxima was fine unti she got to the earrings.

:previous:

It's sometimes hard to decide as to the picture qualities and picture optimizing programmes..

Today, August 30, Princess Máxima has opened the Oranje Huis in Alkmaar wearing yellow shoes,
bag and earrings and a blue coat.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **
Love it all, though the earrings are a bit too large! Maxima looks stunning!

Blue and yellow looks great on her.

I really like this dress with the yellow accents, I just hate these earrings!

I love the coat with the yellow accents.

Princess Máxima opened the new headquarters of the Van Leeuwen Buizengroep in Zwijndrecht today,
September 12, wearing a trench coat. Sounds boring but looks nice :D

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

I am loving those snake skin sandal shoes !

Princess Máxima opened the new headquarters of the Van Leeuwen Buizengroep in Zwijndrecht today,
September 12, wearing a trench coat. Sounds boring but looks nice :D

** Full view ** Upper part ** Shoes **

Looks like a nice trench coat bit also looks like something you would wear over a cocktail dress. I like her sandals.

:previous: she probaly doesn't carry much in her purse. A compact, lipstick, a comb (oh wait this is Maxima so maybe not) :D

It is a rather nice trench coat and it does look particularly striking in white. However something is definitely missing. Possibly an appropriate hat might have given this look the elegance it needed.

Last edited:
The shoes are ok but they do not fit with the trenchcoat and also it was to cold that day to wear those kind of shoes, they are for summer days. And then of course her hair.......

She seems to me to a very headstrong and determinate lady (very positive), so if she decides it is still summer....then it is still summer :)

September 20, 2011 - Prinsjesdag 2011

I quite like Maxima's dress, soft green and a nice cut to it with nothing over the top. Th sonly thing which is weird is that hat, even though a great piece it looks odd with that dress. I would've loved a nice headpiece instead.

Close up ** The hat ** Full view

I agree dazzling, a different dress...odd color but Maxima looks nice with the earrings. I hate this hat with this. The Queen looks great!

I love the whole look.Very old fashioned.The only thing I did'nt like was the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom