Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxima at the international Responsible Finance Forum at the ministry of foreign affairs in The Hague, January 27, 2011.
full view
close up
This outfit is ok, I would prefer pumps instead of boots, but it's not bad. Messy hair and orange make-up - no, no, no :nonono:
Princess Maxima attend for the first time the tv show, the national money test of BNN.

Pic - Close up
I like the dress/cardi combo, hate the black stockings. The hair look better.

I just love that dress she wore at the tv show :flowers:
It suits her so much ;) I have nothing against the black stockings, the dress wouldn't have looked that good with skin-coloured stockings in my opinion.

Princess Maxima attend for the first time the tv show, the national money test of BNN.

Pic - Close up

I find the whole look tacky and mismatched.:ermm: I don't mind animal prints, as long as you know how to combine them. I'd like the bottom part of the dress as a skirt, but I'd keep the rest of the outfit black or beige. You cannot wear animal prints from head to toe, mixed up with so many colours (beige, camel, red etc.) - just wrong! :cool:

Princess Maxima attended the opening of the new foyer of the Social Cultural Center Den Bolder in Waspik.

Pic 1 - Pic 2

Princess Maxima attended the opening of the new foyer of the Social Cultural Center Den Bolder in Waspik.

Pic 1 - Pic 2
This is quite a stylish ensemble. Nothing inappropriate and no flamboyant colors mixed together. I like today's look including the shoes and hair

Last edited:
This is quite a stylish ensemblance. Nothing inappropriate and no flamboyant colors mixed together. I like today's look including the shoes and hair
Finally a stylish ensemble with neat and tidy hair. :flowers:

Very nice outfit indeed, and well put together.;) The shoes look good too.

Maxima looks great and well put together. It's a shame that she always looks utterly glamorous and put together for formal evening appearances yet her day time fashion can be so hit and miss especially when she first married, her day outfits and appearance was spot on.

It's not the stockings; it's the fact the she picked tan shoes to put right next to the dark hose. The dress is okay though.

Maxima today--similar to yesterday in charcoal --very nice

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I was excited to see these pictures on myroyals blog because I think she looks very nice! It is a good length for her legs. Even her hair seems less messy. My only complaint is that in other pictures you can see more clearly her shiny hose -- I just think she should stay away from it.

The outfit is nice, but the hair is ruining the overall look. Of course, that's not going to change anytime soon. Her hair is her hair, whether I like the style of not.

She doesn't seem to have any style to her hair.. It is just straight. She really needs to address her black roots, as that is the first thing that I notice. Not a pretty sight, imo.

She looks like she is wearing a bathrobe in the first picture.. The coat is just too long!

I totally agree this dressing gown look is not for her. I like the long coat itself but totally wrong here and I agree udyusa it's too long. The bag is boring is she going to the supermarket afterwards??? Gosh terrible really. IMO

I love her spider brooches!

Awfull coat.
I also don't like the top with these broches. The handbag is from Longchamp.
Not my look!

Last edited:
I agree with udyusa. The long coat looks like a bathrobe.
Trousers and blouse are good.

I agree with udyusa. The long coat looks like a bathrobe.
Trousers and blouse are good.
Right; for me it looks like a dressing gown but it doesn't matter how we put it; it's just ugly and totally spoils what's underneath. :ohmy::whistling:

the coat is one ugly frog! i do like the blouse but not the spider brooches, typical loud and over-the-top Maxima accessories :eek:

The spider brooches give me the creeps! yuck..

This darling n' all her faux-pas bedazzle me..i cud forgive anything as long as she smiles that brightly..Brilliant attitude for a princess..the Divas r so demode..no no, all the Princesses should smile at their people,that's the spirit..or else exile cud follow..hihi..j/k..silly humor..:D..luv her spiders btw..:twohearts: :winkiss:

I'm in the minority; I like the coat.

She looks great :flowers: The coat is a bit too long, but it's really Máxima-like and it suits her ;) I love the blouse. Plus her hair looks nice this day.

The blouse is very nice.
The brooch suits her warm and original personalily:)
It's not bad on her.
The coat is awful :bang:and I agree that it looks like a bathrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom