Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lip gloss?! I wondered what the heck that was hanging out of her purse/clutch. I don't think that was a very good choice to carry her things in... :(

Does Max have a night stylist and a different day stylist? She seems to get it right more at evening and formal events, generally. She's quite a big framed lady, maybe more classic cuts and fabrics would do her a bigger favour. Agreed about her hair, it's often all over the place. Some hair thickening serum would bulk it out and control it a bit more, it looks very fine. (like mine)!

Agreed about her hair, it's often all over the place. Some hair thickening serum would bulk it out and control it a bit more, it looks very fine. (like mine)!

I also don't like the hair , she needs to colour it becaus now with the black it looks a total mess.

I was looking at some older pics of Maxima and you cannot deny how beautiful she really is. Her hair was usually fly-away like always but it didn't stand out so much because she had on something nice. Now it seems like everything is out of place. Clothes, lips (she Needs lipstick not gloss) jewelry, shoes. I am looking foward to some state visits and such to hopefully see the old Maxima!!!

I was looking at some older pics of Maxima and you cannot deny how beautiful she really is. Her hair was usually fly-away like always but it didn't stand out so much because she had on something nice. Now it seems like everything is out of place. Clothes, lips (she Needs lipstick not gloss) jewelry, shoes. I am looking foward to some state visits and such to hopefully see the old Maxima!!!

I agree. She really does look "orange" half the time because her makeup is all wrong and her hair is messy more often than not. I wish she would stop wearing NATAN and she wears far too much orange and brown. I don't care for a lot of the jewelry, but the big pieces really do seem to fit her personality so I could easily forgive that. Really, I just think Maxima needs a stylist (or to fire the one she has).

Well said, jen121419. It appears to me that she just doesn't give it much thought anymore as to how she looks. I hope that she will stop and look at herself in the mirror before she leaves her home. My goodness, her roots are so dark as to look ridiculous. Surely she can see that as she applies her orangey makeup! Maxima needs help, and the sooner, the better.

Last edited:
Perhaps, Princess Maxima would like to return to her natural hair colour, which must not be the badest...and then adjust the cloths´colours to her colour of hair and complexion, as described in the book "Colour me beautiful" by Carol Jackson.

Are there any pics of her with her natural hair color??

What a mess IMO no excuses here just plain horrible.

Are there any pics of her with her natural hair color??

No, thank God!! :lol: Seriously, she must do something with her hair and outfits, she's been going the Letizia way for several months. Time to wake up, Princesses! No excuses anymore.:p

No, thank God!! :lol: Seriously, she must do something with her hair and outfits, she's been going the Letizia way for several months. Time to wake up, Princesses! No excuses anymore.:p
I totally agree with you. :p

:previous:

Agree! Maxima should stay away from Laurentien and Mabel as well...:lol:

Agreed...Queen Beatrix's daughters-in-law may be very intelligent but they are completely lacking in dress sense IMHO.:ROFLMAO:

For me Maxima was the only one who could pull both quite well .... :ohmy:
I just long for her to wake up very soon.

think at this point she is a lost case!

i agree with others. i always used to admire maxima for her unique and colorful style. but her style became too crazy. she is dressing like laurentien and mabel. these three women seem to be quite an inspiration for each other. i like none of their style. but as long as maxima doesn't attend a wedding with a pants-dress i will be happy. :lol:

Maxima at the international Responsible Finance Forum at the ministry of foreign affairs in The Hague, January 27, 2011.
full view
close up

Recycled coat-dress many times. It is not the best outfit of Maxima IMO. But it is ok with the boots. And I really like the boots too.

fairy tale said:
Maxima at the international Responsible Finance Forum at the ministry of foreign affairs in The Hague, January 27, 2011.
full view
close up

She looks okay.
I can't stand the color of her boots!

Hair is a mess again. Sad but true - regarding the last weeks it is one of her better outfits but it's still no hit by far...

I love those boots...she looks okay.

Tak tak! ;) The latest outfit was ok though. That beige dress-coat looks nice and the boots are much better than most of her shoes. The orange make-up remains.:cool:

Not a bad outfit. I actually like the boots.

Considering Maxima's last couple of outfits, she looks ok with this one. At least she wore boots and not ankle strap shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom