Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
;) Does the Netherlands have its own version of "What Not To Wear?"

There are three ladies who I'd like to nominate ASAP: Maxima, Laurentien, and Mabel!!!

Just because Maxima's daytime fashion choices aren't as elegant as we would like it to be does not mean she should be in the Netherland's version of "What Not To Wear." She looks appropriate and professional. I've seen celebrities in far worst outfits.

Maxima looks great in this outfit and I agree she looks professional. The outfit may be monochromatic, but I see nothing wrong with it.

That brown looks unhealthy on her!
Her hair's a hot mess and I won't even comment on her shoes.
Who styles this woman?!

Thats a lovely outfit, very well put together. More of this, please. Hair better than usual.

I like this look; she looks lovely.

She looks very pretty. Everything is okay and really suits her.

Lovely outfit :flowers: She looks great today. Thump up for her hair ;)

In the nutshell, she looks wonderful today. :flowers:

Black and white always looks smart, imho. You just cannot go wrong, as a rule...

I adore this outfit and love it on Maxima. Totally shocked in a good way today. And not to mention, this outfit makes her look slimmer that those she has recently worn. The hair, oh well, can't ask for too much.

Love the outfit. Did she get a haircut?

I have no complaints, Maxima looks terrific and very put together.

Like this outfit. Much better than she has worn the last few times. It is difficult to go wrong in black and white.

February 9, 2011 at the Goed Geld Gala (Good Money Gala) of the Nationale Postcode Loterij in the Singer museum in Laren.
Full view
Close up
Very elegant and very nice hairdo!

February 9, 2011 at the Goed Geld Gala (Good Money Gala) of the Nationale Postcode Loterij in the Singer museum in Laren.
Full view
Close up
Very elegant and very nice hairdo!

Maxima looks really beautiful and chic! I like her outfit and also the hairstyle :flowers:

She looks very elegant.
Outfit, hairdo, shoes are lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom