Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the coat and definitely not the brooches. The top, trousers, and shoes look fine.

From what I can see, she looks terrible... I enlarged it and I still wasn't impressed. Maybe another pic, close up?

She seems to wear some kind of Knickerbockers?

Last edited:
I have no idea what Knickerboxers are,,, but that sounds like an apt description to me! lol

Gotcha! Thanks Sternchen.... (I still don't like them). I also do not care for the boots/shoes she is wearing. :-(

Last edited:
I was going to say I liked Maxima's outfit until I viewed the picture you provided Sternchen and I definitely don't care for it. Why didn't she wear long trousers, then she would have looked quite nice.

The trousers end at an odd length, and the pattern on the pantyhose makes them look uhm big? In the second pic it looks like she has cankles?

A rather unflattering and unfortunate look, IMO. I only like the bag.

that double breasted jacket, the cut and the cut of the shorts really make her look heavier.

Pardon me. I am lost here. I do not know who we are talking about anymore... Maxima or Mathilde? And I am also unsure of the outfit that is being discussed... duh, sorry.

Pardon me. I am lost here. I do not know who we are talking about anymore... Maxima or Mathilde? And I am also unsure of the outfit that is being discussed... duh, sorry.

We're still talking about Maxima. A poster referred to her knee length trousers (knickbockers) as shorts. That maybe the confusion.:)

This outfit is much more flattering to her figure than her last one at the Mytikas event. I'm not crazy about the monochromatic color scheme, but today she looks tidy at least.

I'm not sure whether this outfit looks indeed better than the previous one. IMO, it's just miserable. The brown shades are all boring and she must find the right shoe size at last!! It's never too late.:cool:

Shoes are very nice. Others are so-so. Too much brown...

I'm not sure whether this outfit looks indeed better than the previous one. IMO, it's just miserable. The brown shades are all boring and she must find the right shoe size at last!! It's never too late.:cool:

Exactly. Maxima is an expert in forcing her feet into too small (and often too petite in comparison to her body structure) shoes :eek:
Brown from head to toe is too much.
Hair very unkempt, as usual.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Feb2011/PPE11020701.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom