Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: December 2010 - March 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the blouse, strong, beautiful color. The pants are ill fitting, doesn't suit Maxima's body.

Its good to see Maxima continue to effectiveoly recycle her clothing in these straightened economic times.

Not that Princess Máxima needs to be economical: she has an own annual state income of € 246.000,-- (appr. US $ 340,000.--) plus an additional budget of € 380.000,-- (appr. US $ 530,000.--) to cover her functional costs.

This is apart from the budgets of her spouse or the Queen. She has no 'infrastructural costs' (housing, transport, staffing, security, etc.) because she is of course hiking along with what is already there for the Queen and the Prince.

:whistling:

But in essence this visit was only an arrival, waving to the people, a short welcome speech, making a sightseeing through the home, have a chat here and there, using some refreshments, saying goodbye, waving to the people and then a depart. It would be too far-fetched to demand new couture for such a 'working visit'.

:flowers:

Last edited:
I like the electric blue jacket/top with the grey trousers, lovely combination IMO! The drop earrings are a nice addition.

Not that Princess Máxima needs to be economical: she has an own annual state income of € 246.000,-- (appr. US $ 340,000.--) plus an additional budget of € 380.000,-- (appr. US $ 530,000.--) to cover her functional costs.

:flowers:

IMO, being economical has little to do with the quantumn of ones income!

That colour suits her ;) She looks great today. It's a typical outfit of her.

Maxima looks great today! The blouse is really lovely and suits her very well

Purse ** Shoes

Last edited:
Her blue blouse is fab along with the matching drop earrings.

Maxima always has a wonderful smile and looks good in almost anything.

I like the dress and she looks very good. I even like the chunky necklace the blue stones accent the outfit.

For the next fancy dress party Maxima should appear as Wilma Flintstone, she is already wearing the matching costume jewellery.

IMO, Maxima could really do with taking a page out of the style book of Mary of Denmark.

It may be costume jewelry, but one of the high end stores in my city was showing necklaces like Maxima's and they were priced starting at $500.00 to $2500.00.:eek: Even if I liked this jewelry, I couldn't buy it.

I don't like the grey dress on Maxima. It's made for a taller and slimmer figure, IMO.

This is a nice outfit for Maxima. I like the contrasting polka dotted cuffs against the plaid fabric of the jacket.

I can't believe Maxima wore pearls at last!! Good for her! ;) I like the outfit too, the jacket in particular. Her hair looked a bit messy though.

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom