Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I was thinking... the jacket is gorgeous, if she had a matching skirt and wore tahitian pearls, it would have been one of my all time fave Maxima day outfits.

Agree I htink she looks really elegant here .... thank heaven !!!! I just couldn't take one more horrible thing.

She definitely looks well-groomed and attractive, I like the earrings ;)

I like her outfit :flowers: Her hair is nice and the earrings are very beautiful.

Very nice outfit. The neutral colors look very nice on her.

I really like this outfit. The colour is lovely on Maxima & it looks very elegant. It suits her well.

way better than the big Pants outfit..thanx for maxima pics

Overall she looked good. Im not sure about the jacket with the cocktail dress/skirt & top going on. I love the hair & the make up, her hair looks really neat.

I don't like the skirt.

For the rest she looks nice, she looks way better with her hair pulled up.

Maxima today:

Full lenght view * Close up

Her outfit today is quite nice. I expecially like the colour and the boots

Last edited:
I like the outfit, the boots are nice. But why does she always wesr so much blush?

She is the Princess of Orange, what usually even reflects in her make-up :p

I dont care for todays outfit, something between boring and sloppy.

The outfit is nice but she's always wearing those boring colours :whistling:

I like the outfit, the boots are nice. But why does she always wesr so much blush?

well your cheeks can get naturally red when it's super cold. I'm sure it's freezing in Netherlands by now.

well your cheeks can get naturally red when it's super cold. I'm sure it's freezing in Netherlands by now.

I agree, but too much blush is the case not only when it's cold. I have noticed way too much blush on Maxima even in a warm, summer day.

Maxima attended a symposium of the Creative Factory and the Ondernemershuis Zuid in Rotterdam.
Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3

Too much brown of different shades which don't work well IMO. I don't think there was a need to wear such a coat with this look, she could've easily stayed warm in a thick wool coat. The puffer coat is more ideal for a casual/private event.

I don't like Maxima in this coat as it looks too baggy to me. It gives a strange impression with a kind of summery shoes like these.:ermm:
The outfit doesn't look bad underneath though, but mixing too different hues of the same color doesn't work here as Dazzling suggested...

I don't like Maxima in this coat as it looks too baggy to me. It gives a strange impression with a kind of summery shoes like these.:ermm:
The outfit doesn't look bad underneath though, but mixing too different hues of the same color doesn't work here as Dazzling suggested...

The coat is should be worn more casually. It does not work for a working event. It adds pounds to her where she does not need them. She has some nice coats that would have worked much better. Her hair...well it is another mess.

I think she looks fine. And it does look cold in the Netherlands so I guess she dressed for warmth and does not want to catch the flu and pass it on to her children and husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom