Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Agreed, I too like the sunglasses. Nice overall look, hair quite messy again.

I think Maxima can pull off animal prints really well. I like the dress with the cardigan, but this Flinstone necklace... Oh my! The sooner she gets rid of it the better.

An even worse look on Maxima.

Full Length
Hair

The other outfit is in very bad light but it doesn't look too bad.

^^^ there is a lot going on in that outfit. Had she worn black pumps I think it would have looked slightly better.

Is this a dress or a skirt and top? I can't really tell.

Has she gone MAD this is totally without a shadow of a doubt disgraceful and totally unacceptable how horrible does anyone know who is her stylist? Is it a dress or separates hell's teeth it's indescribable ...... IMO

Last edited:

Full Length
Hair

What was the theme of the fancy dress party she is going to here? :p
Seriously, that's really a horrid look. Dunno where to begin, but the ugly fake earrings and necklace. :yuk:

PPE Agency
i can not wait she put in the trash that ugly necklace!
Hear Hear!!

Oh my. I'm speechless...........:sad:Hair is really bad, I can't believe there aren't better stylists in the Netherlands than this...Is she going to Walmart for her color. Come on Maxima your so gorgeous.............!

Hear Hear!!

Oh my. I'm speechless...........:sad:Hair is really bad, I can't believe there aren't better stylists in the Netherlands than this...Is she going to Walmart for her color. Come on Maxima your so gorgeous.............!
walmart or k-mart, a completely disaster, not to mention that i think she put on weight? herface look more full?

Hasn't Maxima worn this dress before? If she wore pumps, at least it would have looked somewhat better.

again this ugly neckalce diferent colour!

I like the necklace but not with the outfit. Great shoes as well, the pair is a good alternative to the usual pumps. The dress and cardigan I can't really comment on. Wonder if they're from Natan?

Full Length
Hair

What on EARTH was she thinking?!. Boots, two different prints, necklaces. A disgrace.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Now about the other look with the wide black skirt, I don't think is the best outfit for her her hips look huuuuuuge it reminded me of those dresses they wore in 1700's. She doesn't have a slim complexion, which is not bad, there are different body types. This skirt is just not good to her.
Like always, her hair is mess, it needs retouching of the roots, the shoes are odd.

It's a pity her wardrobe is so terrible, cause she always seems to be having such a good time and wears an authentic smile

Has anyone seen a close-up on the shoes? I think I'm in love...

While I'm not always a fan of monochromatic outfits, I think the textured pattern on the sweater saves this from being full on brown blah.

The necklace is better than we've been seeing lately. By far.

It's not a bad outfit aside from the fact that it's all brown. A nice "pop" of color would've been nice. But she looked good in it.

I really don't like those Betty Bubble necklaces she wears but the bootlets are nice just not with that dress. The brown was an improvement on what has been a nightmare fashion period here. I agree brown is a really hard colour to wear as a stand alone but it is better than earlier in the week.

Hmmm...that may depend on cultural differences. Most Danish women would see that as an acceptable daytime outfit for work.

Vulgar in my opinion, would mean stepping out in bra and panties, so i think she is OK here :whistling:

Oh my. The outfit! The hair!
Maxima really can do the vulgar look.

Sorry but this is vulgar!!! Black shiny leather & overknee boots are usually worn by ladies whose profession is not The Princess of Orange.
Plain horrible!:yuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom