Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Welcome to
Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, iceflower, JessRulz, Paty

25-05-2010 Princess Maxima, as special advocate of the UN, arrive at the G20 SME Finance Data Working Group meeting of fiancial services for small businesses at the Johan de Witthuis in The Hague.

Full View -- Close-up -- Bag & Shoes

I think she looks nice. I like the colour of her outfit.

She looks so much better than in the last event. The only thing she could have improved is her hair, but I suppose that wish is not going to be fulfilled anytime soon.

I think she looks better actually. Not a total Betty but a vast improvement.

I like it! Clothes, shoes, (bag, a bit too casual), hair, makeup. She looks pretty, fresh etc. Great.

I do not like these type of skirts, they are not elegant in my opinion but for the rest it was okay! Yes, she looked fresh.

Princess Máxima is wearing a lovely, stylish outfit. It looks good on her!
I don't know about you all, but I see something different about her face.
She looks bloated or swollen in her face. I don't want to start rumours, but could she be pregnant???:brows:

I find this outfit really pretty. She has beautiful legs! I agree, the bag is way too casual and doesn't match at all.

I can only agree with the other posters - it is a very nice outfit. :flowers:

This one doesn't look good at all, for me this is a disaster. The coat is not bad, but she doesn't wear it right, the bag doesn't match the rest of the outfit, and even the shoes are not very pretty. And the hair :argh:

The outfit today looks bright, cheery and very summery. Red/coral is a good color for her. As for her hair, what can one say other than she needs to have her roots touched up some and a little more hair spray (but I'm from Texas where you have to use hair spray or your hair do gets ruined the moment you step out of the house!).

I'm on the fence about the shoes. The tend to make her calves look "chunky", unlike the shoes from 05-25-10 (http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2010/PPE10052506.jpg). There is something about those shoes that help her legs out and make them look very elegant. I'm not sure if it the pointy toe vs. the open square toe from today. Perhaps if today's heel had been a little higher or more of a stilleto shape.

The upper part is ok , but the skirt is awfull, looks very messy and as i said before i do not like this type of skirt. The bag is also awfull in my opinion.

The outfit is sloppy. Don't like it. She should have worn a different color shoes and the bag....it's hideous.

She suits bright colours but the skirt is not very flattering. Really didn't like the bag either.

This was an evening event wasn't it?

What is going on with the skirt this an appaling outfit the skirt is made of calico by the look of it and it is too short ,another trend she seems to be adopting this is really starting to annoy me she always looks so second rate. And what is it with costume jewelry she can't afford something less every day terrible the whole thing IMO

The skirt looks like a baby elephant diaper, which makes it pretty awful IMO. ;)
The fabric is really crap, I don't care for that thigh-high side slit either, and the drape is badly made:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Waddinxveen

I find the skirt very unattractive, as well. It is all crinkly and what is that thingy on the side of it? It certainly isn't attractive on her and in fact, makes her appear heavier than she is. Just imo...

At first when I saw the first couple of pohots I thought that the skirt had a classical cut which would have suited Maxima. But this one? Really this modern cuts don't suit her at all! Furthemore the skirt is ugly :argh:

Far away it looks okay, but up close it looks like it needs to be ironed.

I like the suit but she should wear accessories in another colour, imo. And she must do something to her hair! The make up also was too orange-y for me.

The jacket is really nice! I like the design of her shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom