Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: I can not decide what is worse: wearing a leather dress or wearing a dress with leather boots. The hairstyle appears to be all right.

Totally the most awful a CP couldwear, I understand the occsion but though part of it she is still a CP at the event not a mad groupie or aging band member IMO. What next Iask and I really like Maxima she is making a fool of herself. IMO

I think she looked great. Not my favorite outfit, but perfect for that occasion.

Where do you see overknee boots?

I was wondering the same thing. I think you need to look again DoM and see they are not over the knee boots. Vulgar might be a little to harsh. She did not look that bad. Just not the way we expect a CP to look.

...because I like Princess Maxima, I must say her fashion "sense" has lost its "sense"!;)

I don't think the outfit was that bad. I mean she could've skipped the leather dress but I see nothing vulgar about the outfit. I mean it was a rock n roll event, was it not?

A little too edgy of an outfit for a CP but not vulgar.

The outfit wasn't vulgar by any means, instead of the boots, classy pumps should have been worn.

I don't like the dress.
It is not what you expect a princess to wear...but on the other hand it was a music event so not very formal

The only thing I love about this is her hair.

The main thing is that Maxima looked happy. Leather can do that to someone. It reminds me of youth and no nonsense appeal. Always sexy. Nice to see it worn by anyone.

In general I'm not a fan of leather outfits and the 'dress' looks too tight and I don't know...
Not a great or elegant outfit, that's for sure. But I think the boots aren't that bad and the hairstyle looks lovely!

IMO she doesn't have much to tbe unhappy about and whether she is or not should never be part of her public appearances and this touchy feely nonsense is she happy is she not is IMO very indulgent fact the leather looks stupid on her IMO and not appropiate for a CP happy well what in the world would she be unhappy about that she could not sort out or someone couldn't sort for her.

IMO she doesn't have much to tbe unhappy about and whether she is or not should never be part of her public appearances and this touchy feely nonsense is she happy is she not is IMO very indulgent fact the leather looks stupid on her IMO and not appropiate for a CP happy well what in the world would she be unhappy about that she could not sort out or someone couldn't sort for her.

This post makes absolutely no sense. What are you trying to say?

Am trying to say regardless if she looks happy or not the leather dress is totally inappropiate as someone said in an comment above at least she looks happy and I was responding to that is that ok with you 4Pam.....

The dress is too tight. If she bought the dress two sizes bigger and wore it with high heels instead of leather boots then the outfit would maybe look good.

Omg, the leather outfit is just horrible. :eek: What was she thinking?
There's really nothing elegant about this dress. I also think it lookes way too tight.:ermm:
I only liked her hairdo last night.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2010/PPE10100302.jpg

I can't believe it!! :eek: OMG, I agree with the entire post. The boots are hideous as well and her face is orange!! What's wrong with this woman, today she can wear something lovely, lady-like and regal and tomorrow something way too tacky (and trashy)...:ermm:

I would have to agree with some posters that this is not a good outfit for her. First off it's all leather, and I believe this look was good in the 80's. Her makeup is rather "orangey" looking. Lack of a better way to put this, she's a princess and doesn't need to be wearing something like this at all. There are always alternatives to looking hip & cool.

I think that it's just too much leather. Leather overload if you will. I think that the style of the dress is nice, but with the boots it's too much. A nice pair of leather pumps would have been better. The outfit would have looked more sophisticated.

This is pretty look but not on an official outing. The top screams Dior to me, I like the style but not the print, reminds me of a kitchen cloth.

Another outfit worn on October 9, 2010 - A red/pink dress
I dont like the color at all on her, its busy and a bit too bright. The cut of the dress on the other hand is flattering, makes her look a bit slimmer.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

I really like the pink and red dress, it fits the occasion. I love the hair pulled back and of course the dutch rubies don't hurt!

I've loved every outfit she's worn in the Antibes, especially the pink and red dress! Amazing colors, that favor Maxima SO MUCH.

Maxi is such a beautiful women, she should wear clothes like this more often, the clothes she was worn lately in Holland, and the clothes she often wears in the winter in the Netherlands... She can do so much better, a lot of it is so ugly I wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing it!

I like both outfits from the visit to the Dutch Antilles. The first one is just cute, the top's pattern looks like Vichy square which was very trendy in the 50s. I once had a pink blouse with this pattern and loved it, it suits Maxima well, IMO. But I'm not sure how appropriate the outfit was.
The pink dress is lovely, but though she has great legs, I think it looks a bit too short for her build.

I like the red print dress but she could wear different shoes.
October 9, 2010- Detail her shoes and bag
Imageshack - olo2y.jpg

I love the red and pink dress. Great colors on Maxima and the cut is flattering on her.

Ilike both outfits very flattering the colours look good on her and the earrings are goregous with the dress thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom