Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about this outfit, I neither like nor dislike.

I like this outfit, but she looks like she rolled out of bed and slapped it on. Her hair and makeup leave a lot to be desired.

I don't know about this outfit. I don't like it but at the same time I don't dislike it.

I don't know about Maxima, but for sure I really dislike Willem Alexander's tie!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the different colours in the dress - pretty.

I like the dress and coat matching the only thing I think the dress it is too short when she is sitting at the piano she show too much her legs

She looks just ok in both the dress is a bit short she looks just alright the pants and jacket well the jacket is too short, she appears short waisted to me and so should be more careful with truly waisted styles but ...ok IMO

I don't like the orange trim with the dark red print on this dress.
It is a bit short when she sits.

great outfit. I like the lighter colors on her.

I wouldn't say I love this outfit - it's fine and appropriate. What I do like is the neutral color scheme. It appears from previous outfits that Maxima prefers bright colors but IMO neutrals look more sophisticated and also look great with her complexion.

We never really see Maxima in a neutral colour scheme and I am surprised at how good they look on her.

I have got use to seeing her in the oranges and reds etc and this is a really nice change.

Some people might say that the beige outfit needed some colour. I like it just like that. I think Maxima has the right complexion to pull it off well. Her updo is lovely as well!

Her hair was great. I so love when she wears updos like this instead of the open hair which looks so messy often. :)

^^
Couldn't agree more! Her hair looks nice when it's pulled back.

Maxima :ohmy:
Sorry not for me - it looks like a nightgown, and no bra???
The colour is boring, rather an old ladies outfit.
Where did the vibrancy go? :sad:

Where did you get the idea that she isn't wearing a bra?

I don't like this dress, the colour is nice but the pattern on it make it more something for a grandmother then Maxima.
The hat is nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom