Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the dress - pretty and summery! The shoes look ugly IMO.

Don't like the shoes but the dress is quite nice.

I like the outfit a lot. I think she looks thiner in this skirt.:flowers:

Love the lavendar dress with the hat and amethyst earrings. I have missed this kind of look on Maxima for a while. She looks so beautiful!!!!!

Nice dress but the shoes? Not so nice.

I think her skirt it is too short, I do not like it , she has big legs and may be closer to knees would be better, just my own opinion!

Mathilde wore the same dress about a month or so ago only it was white, must be Natan?:)

I like the skirt.
The shoes are so 90s.

Princess Maxima of the Netehrlands attends the 2010 World Cup semi final Uruguay vs Netherlands on July 6, 2010 at Green Point stadium in Cape Town

Outfit Detail

:previous:

Oh Lord, the cow coat has made another appearance. I would like to see the orange dress underneath without the coat though, it looks quite nice.

Oh my...did she have to pair that ugly coat with orange??

Seen that coat too close in a row which is not nice. The dress underneth looks lovely & fitted nicely. She couldve easily matched that dress with lots of other coats like black, brown, orange.

This is one outfit that we've seen too much of lately.

I think the coat doesn't match the orange dress. But unfortunately she only seems to wear it with orange dresses... I could get used to the coat if she wore it more often but honestly I don't want to.

I think the coat matches the dress, it's black and white and the dress is orange.
I just wish she would give the outfit a stay in the wardrobe.

She's wearing it exactly the way NATAN presented it on the runway, so you can blame him for the orange dress combo. ;)

I like the coat, I just don't understand why it needs to fit so baggy.

July 11, 2010 - Maxima in a silver/grey dress with matching coat.
I must say this looks quite nice & does fit her well.

Outfit

Outfit

She does like nice...the hair is as always a mess. Why stones or sequins when everyone else is more casual. She seems to be overdressed for a football match.

The shimmering silver parts of the dress and coat look quite festive. A nice overall look.

I don't like the silver dress. She should really do something with her hair, it look a mess like this!

I really love the outfit, she had to pick something to go with orange and she did well.

no problem with this silver outfit..imho..too bad they did not win...well thats nothing to do with fashion..lol
greets

I didn't like the outfit, imo without the sequins it would have much better

Outfit

Perhaps Maxima knew they were going to win the silver medal.;):) It's an impressive outfit - one of those Maxima can pull off really well. It suits her a lot IMO!

For once in her life she actually looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom