Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 5: May 2010 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Maxima attended the opening of the new Microfinance entrepreneurs shop (MF-ondernemerspunt) and visited the flat of changes in Wielwijk in Dordrecht. December 10
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

The whole outfit (lees the shoes) is way too matchy... red with red and then red? Please... And that strange necklace... The shoes are so weird, cannot imagine wearing those with anything. Also, the purse reminds me of a little girl's purse. All in all, a big miss today.

I see the weather improved, I'll take it it's no longer cold enough to freeze even if you have to walk only a few feet? It's kind of strange seeing Maxima in a heavy coat just a few days ago and bare legs today.

The third hairstyle is great but she should be more careful with mixing maroon with pink as usually such "experiments" end up with a flop...

Monic, the shoes in particular shouldn't be worn with anything, dear. They shouldn't even be bought by anyone. :D
Obviously, but why for God's sake an European princess decided to choose exactly this pair for a public event? Women's decisions are sometimes difficult to comprehend...

Time to close this thread - thanks for all your contributions!
The new thread can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom