Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 11: November 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice suit, but too many pockets! I dislike the placement of them as well. Those were the first things I saw and they detract from the outfit. I really like her clutch and shoes, though.

I always loved this outfit. I think the pockets give a nice touch. But I prefer the bag+shoes choices of 2011 and 2012. This time, the bag is awful and the shoes too

Ilike the detailing on the jacket the colour is great hate the earrings!!!

I like this outfit. It fits well and the color is nice. I do not care for her shoes or that awful bag! I also dislike those earrings!

I can live with all of it but the HAIR. Its awful - scraggy, hanging-around sort of hair. No life in it. Once the inauguration is over she should cut back on the colouring and give it a chance to regain some body.

You are so right about her hair, cepe! It has been looking like this far too long and she really needs to do something about it. She has the finest of everything at her disposal and yet fails to take advantage of that. At the very least, she needs a decent cut to get rid of those broken ends! And that is just a start..

I think the suit is nice, but it would have been nicer if there was only one pocket on the jacket/blazer instead of four. IMO the buttons on it are very pretty, and I like her bag and shoes as too.

Last edited:
You are so right about her hair, cepe! It has been looking like this far too long and she really needs to do something about it. She has the finest of everything at her disposal and yet fails to take advantage of that. At the very least, she needs a decent cut to get rid of those broken ends! And that is just a start..
Here, here, agree 100%.
Love the dress and jacket and the pockets, do not like the ugly earrings.
A pretty necklace would have helped.

Those pockets ruin the look for me.

A good time to retire it IMHO.

Agree ... retire and the shoes red with animal print .. I wonder if she get her roots done before the big day?? The coat she wears here is very nice as a stand alone piece though IMO

Also agree! And while she's at it, toss the thick, black tights and save the red shoes for another outfit..

Also agree! And while she's at it, toss the thick, black tights and save the red shoes for another outfit..

Yes, red shoes with black tight...awful.

I love the coat, but dislike everything else. Yes, the dress has got to go, and soon. I love that she has such an original style, but sometimes, it's perfectly fine to be a little bit on the 'average' side.

I think a black coat and she could have got away with the rest, including black tights and red shoes. Or even red coat with black tights and black shoes.

But BROWN doesnt fit with any of it.

Oh, Max, Max, why must you color coordinate everything? Really, horribly opaque black stockings with bright red shoes that match a red clutch that also matches the red in your dress? A little bit overkill, you think? And wearing a brown coat just because it matches that bitty little brown belt on your dress, despite the fact that there's a majority of black in your outfit? That belt should be black, not brown, but thankfully it's not red as well. I don't even mind the dress and coat; it's that the accessories are just so off!

And please, Max, make a note to self: see a stylist and get the roots done before April 29!

Last edited:
Nice outfit but not a great color on her. I think this color looks best when you have some color or tan in your skin. When I wear it I seem to keep putting on more blush and I think Maxima has done the same thing.

Máxima at the launch of the nationwide Girlsday in Den Haag today, April 25 - wearing a dress with a special print and a coat in silver - I neither like the coat nor the dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Oh dear ... the coat is a bit too ... silver .. and the dress is too busy neither suit her IMO.

Agreed. The dress would probably be fine by itself, but the cut of the coat looks strange with a dress underneath.

I so wish Maxima would get her act together. She just looks so sloppy and unkempt at times. The huge fake jewelry and clothes that do not look pulled together at all. Then to top it off is her hair. Hard to believe she is going to be a Queen in a few days. You would never have a clue from her appearance.

It's the dress, which is hideous. The coat over a simple dress, even with print would be fine. She, usually, looks very attractive. The hair is many younger people's problem. It just hangs on most of them.

Well, I really like the combo. The dress by itself with the big blue splotch would be just a mess, but I really like the silver and draping of the coat.
Her hair, though, is really the worst I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom