Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 11: November 2012 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks Nice ,, the Outfit simple Nice & suits Princess Maxima ,,, Agree with you Artemisia they looks so cute ,, Nice to see that love after all that years of Marriage .

I love the outfit Maxima chose for the photo shoot. She looks comfortable and young. The print on the blouse is quite lovely.

For today's New Year's reception in Amsterdam Máxima has recycled her Natan outfit (which looks better with the additional coat), Mathilde who owns the same oufit has also recycled it today for a New Year's reception in Brussels :)

** Upper part ** Máxima 2012 ** Mathilde today **

It looks better with the coat on! Not the best of looks for either Maxima or Mathilde.

Like Mathilde's version better. Maxima's red belt and choice of clutch was not the best IMO

EDIT: Just notice in Mathilde's thread that the red belt is part of the outfit, which is a shame. Red looks bad there.

Last edited:
I do not like either of them in this outfit. It is unattractive on both of them,imho.

:previous:
I do not like either of them in this outfit. It is unattractive on both of them,imho.
I heartily agree.
And how awful that they have the same outfit and wear it on the same day! Do they know that he is selling the same outfit to other CPs?:ohmy:

I love the green dress but hate the hat and I love the flower dress and adore her in big hats love the latter.

Love the green dress! And the butterfly brooch

Two great outfits for Máxima on day 1 of a 2-day state visit to Brunei, January 21, a nice green dress and a flower dress with hat:

** Full/Side view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

** Flower Dress Full view ** Flower Dress Upper part **

Both are Natan.

The green dress is a very similar to the one princess Claire wore in Luxembourg at gala before the wedding of Guillaume and Stephanie.

The flower dress we have seen in another version on Princess Mathilde.

Last edited:
Both looks are very nice. I love the green dress!

very pretty dress, the colour, design, butterfly broche, it looks a bit like a 60s cocktail dress, in a good way, wide skirt and colour make her stand out in comparison to the other women.

think her upper body would look longer with a big dark belt and something is going on with the hat but I can not say what

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the green dress but not with the hat, it is a 60s look though! butefliey divine! the other hat nice and the flower dress ok

Love Maxima on state visits. Both dresses, very appropriate. LOVE the jewels!!!!!

i love the green dress. stephanievl, thanks for identifying it! it certainly looks like the same model claire wore and that i loved also. that green colour is luscious!

The green dress is very lovely on Maxima. The shade suits her.

Two wonderful looks for Maxima. Something to go with the emeralds, that you!She can pull off the 60's look. Love the 3/4 sleeves and 3/4 length dress, much better than Claire's (how awful to be able to compare!)
Flower dress is great because of the peplum, not too much and skirt lenth again (nicer than Mathilde's)
Turban would be ok if it didn't look like it was made from a dish rag.

I don't like the flower dress but I love that green dress! Gorgeous color and classic style. One of my favorite looks from Maxima!

Máxima on day 2 in Brunei, visiting the Brunei Shell headquarters and looking very yellow, maybe she was honouring the company's colours ;) We've seen the outfit before in June 2011 in Den Haag.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** Hair ** June 2011 **

Máxima on day 2 in Brunei, visiting the Brunei Shell headquarters and looking very yellow, maybe she was honouring the company's colours ;) We've seen the outfit before in June 2011 in Den Haag.

Maxima looked lovely! Too much yellow for me but she does pull it off well. The hat is a nice match with the look. The first time she wore the outfit it didn't look good. Amazing how different accessories, hair etc can change the look.

I think the outfit looks silly, strange combination with the shoes and belt, the hat too formal for what she is wearing.
The only positive is her ponytail pictured from the back.

It was more succesful in june 2011.

Given that I am currently stuck with a broken car in minus 5 degrees C. I can really appreciate the bright and warm colour. She looks lovely. :)

Those who didn't like the screaming colour ;) may like her second outfit of the day a bit better: For a reception also today, January 21, Máxima has chosen a dress in creme and a large hat she has worn before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view/Upper part **

Maxima looked lovely! Too much yellow for me but she does pull it off well. The hat is a nice match with the look. The first time she wore the outfit it didn't look good. Amazing how different accessories, hair etc can change the look.

From the Cookie Monster to Big Bird. :eek: The hat looks ridiculous on her. Maxima just not do well on day wear. I wish she would learn to wear clean classic looks. She is just to over the top at times.

Not crazy of the yellow for that style of outfit but I love the cream dress.

the cream dress is all right, except the gold coloured (?) strapped shoes/belt and the colour of ther tights (too darkish).

Het hat looks better though than on a picture of yesterday

The cream dress is ok! i think it make her hips bigger! but what is she doing with a hat and this yellow trausers? and fake ponytail? i certenly don't like the yellow outfit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom