Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting choice of lipstick on Maxima, can't decide if I do like it or not, maybe not with that hair style. Red has always been a great color on her.

I love red on Maxima. It's such a great color on her.

Nice outfit for Maxima. Strange she's wearing her wedding rings on her right hand..hmm. Maybe something wrong with her skin.

Nice outfit for Maxima. Strange she's wearing her wedding rings on her right hand..hmm. Maybe something wrong with her skin.

I've not noticed before but does she usually wear them on her left? I think in Holland they are usually worn on the right except by catholics who wear them on the left(although I think Maxima didn't convert). I don't know about any of this 100%

I've not noticed before but does she usually wear them on her left? I think in Holland they are usually worn on the right except by catholics who wear them on the left(although I think Maxima didn't convert). I don't know about any of this 100%
She always wears them on her left, that was what struck me.

Maxima looks stunning in red. Love her latest outfit.

She looks stunning! Very classic look!

Crown Princess Máxima at concert of "Children making music" in Amsterdam today, June 6, wearing
a white blouse and a skirt with an animal print:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Máxima during a visit to the ZID Theatre in Amsterdam today, June 7, 2012, wearing a combination in different
shades of yellow including a recycled jacket:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

She looks really relaxed and summery though I really don't like animal print anything I think the skirt looks great on her one of her best outfits of the year IMO

The outfit with the white top is very nice. However, I hate the, what I call, "the Big Bird" outfit! :lol: When will she get rid of it!?

A bit too much yellow for my liking.

Did Great-Grannys crocheted armchair blanket die for this?
I see that Maxima and/or her hairdresser tried to do a hairdo... and failed.

If only Maxima's megawatt smile was matched by her wardrobe and grooming; it's somewhat distracting if everything about her apart from her great attitude gets in the way of appreciating her.

Maxima's vibrancy is the only reason she gets away with such clothes. For me she is the only CP whose personality overshadows the fate of female CPs as a clothes horse.

Maxima's vibrancy is the only reason she gets away with such clothes.

I definitely agree with your statement. Even the pieces that don't look all that great are completely eclipsed by her vibrant smile. The latest outfit is not to my liking, but her smile is absolutely breath-taking.

Yes, that is pretty bad; it looks like someone hit her with a paint gun.

Tory Burch is a great brand and i love this dress as much as everything else by Tory Burch. Maxima always do it her way, brings the personality into the clothes not the other way round.
I agree she's very vibrant, a ray of sunshine to have around.
Would luv to meet u, MAX! :)

The brown is horrible horrible too short too patterned too too IMO

Maxima's vibrancy is the only reason she gets away with such clothes. For me she is the only CP whose personality overshadows the fate of female CPs as a clothes horse.

I definitely agree with your statement. Even the pieces that don't look all that great are completely eclipsed by her vibrant smile. The latest outfit is not to my liking, but her smile is absolutely breath-taking.
:previous:
I agree too :) I love her :rose: she has hit and miss in outfits and hairstyles
;), but her vibrancy is always the winner :wub::lucky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom