Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disaster- Looks like Big Bird died on her head!:eek::lol:

:ROFLMAO: Well, maybe not Big Bird, but definitely a large sized bird, with big, long feathers :D. Wowzahs, but as someone pointed out, only Maxima could pull something like this off.

I actually liked the outfit. On anyone else it would have looked awful but Maxima is the right woman to pull it off. She has the personality for it.

when you have a big personality simplicity is best imo, it all becomes so loud

I love that Maxima lets her personality show in her clothes. She seems to be enjoying her life every bit of it always smiling or crying showing her emotions.

The outfit is okay and the caramel top with the black skirt is an interesting combination. I would have preferred a smart jacket to bring the two shades together. However, the sleeves of the blouse are absolutely awful and very "home made" looking. Unfortunately the feather hat does not compliment this look at all.

I like this outfit except perhaps the shoes, can not see them very well, it looks like peeptoe and sparkling stones.

I hope she keeps this length of skirt, not too short as she imo often wears. Perhaps it is just one for state visits.

the author on the website writes:

Na een vermoeiend weekend in Luxemburg, gaat het werk voor prinses Máxima gewoon door.
After a tiring weekend in luxembourg, work just goes on for prinses maxima

:verysad:

Last edited:
I like this outfit except perhaps the shoes, can not see them very well, it looks like peeptoe and sparkling stones.

I hope she keeps this length of skirt, not too short as she imo often wears. Perhaps it is just one for state visits.

the author on the website writes:

Na een vermoeiend weekend in Luxemburg, gaat het werk voor prinses Máxima gewoon door.
After a tiring weekend in luxembourg, work just goes on for prinses maxima

:verysad:

I think Maxima's motto is work hard, party harder!!!

Very classy outfit!

I like this look as well. The only suggestion I would make is that she wears nude stockings to avoid such stark contrast between the white dress and everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the open toed shoes with the elegant suit.
Love the black trench, ok with the black hose but abhor the black hose w/classic white dress!
Love the white earrings.
Her hair could have used some help.

iceflower said:

Máxima with a dress and coat in light brown at the national school breakfast at the Zonnewijzer school in Leidschendam today, November 1, 2012:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I think this look would have been better in a different color and without those leather accents.

It's not a bad outfit, I just think that the colour washes her out a bit.

Is this a new outfit?
If it was a different colour and without the leather, this would be an elegant outfit.

I think at least the jacket is recycled, maybe she has worn the dress before as well.

For the congress ''Work on international food stabilty'' in Den Haag, also today, Máxima changed her outfit, but I'm not too excited ;)

** Full view ** Full view with coat ** Upper part **

:previous: Me neither. It's so unflattering, really highlights her pear-shaped figure. :sad: Not too fond of the cape coat either.

iceflower said:
I think at least the jacket is recycled, maybe she has worn the dress before as well.

For the congress ''Work on international food stabilty'' in Den Haag, also today, Máxima changed her outfit, but I'm not too excited ;)

** Full view ** Full view with coat ** Upper part **

I'm not excited about this look either. It doesn't flatter Maxima one bit.

Good job, Ice! It is still not my favorite look on her...

Thanks Iceflower.

I like the string shade of blue on Maxima. The outfit isn't flattering, the skirt that short doesn't suit her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom