Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion, Part 10: May 2012 - November 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair and makeup look great, but all black? :blergh

I love the outfit too. The hair needs a cut and I don't like the black tights but except for that she looks great. Love her smile in the Close up. Soo cute. I have always thought that Maxima looks younger now than 10 years ago at her wedding. Ageing certainly becomes her :flowers:

Generally not a fan of unrelieved black except at funerals and such. The dress itself is "meh" but I would have preferred to see some punches of color here and there just to give the look some oomph. A little too goth-looking for my taste but she wears it well.

It's the second time I've noticed Maxima in this dress and she looked decidely hot on both occasions. :D (Alas, we havent' got a drooling smiley, so this will do...).

She does look hot. That was the first thing I noticed too :D

I don't like the leather dress. She looks like a biker chick (mind you, if anyone can look 'hot' in something like this, it would be Maxima :D).

Without the tights the outfit would have been better. The dress doesn't look bad on Maxima.

Dress and shoes looked nice. Hair messy. I wasn't prepared to see black tights either, to be honest. Can't she leave them for later?

I think the dress, shoes (those obnoxious red soles of Laboutins go perfectly with the tackyness of a leather dress) and earrings are terrible

Crown Princess Máxima during a visit in Alkmaar today, October 3, wearing black again, but this time with a rather masculine look compared to the special black dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Oh boy! Those pants are really bad, and the shoes? Yikes!

Those slacks are indeed a miss.

OH DEAR this is horrible ..I cannot understand what is going on I am .. well deeply concerned that anyoewould leave home in this state let alone a CP.

Horrendous look! The shoes don't do it justice!

Crown Princess Máxima in grey and orange at a presentation of Oranjefonds projects for Sheikha Moza in Amsterdam today:

** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Well it isa whole lot better than the pants suit this I agree the hat is fab on her.

It is amazing how she go from looking so dowdy to so well put together. Just doing something with her stringy hair helps so much. I keep wondering when she becomes Queen if she will still go out looking so dowdy or if she will dress as a Queen should dress.

I am still shocked while in NYC she had a banana clip in her stringy hair with a sequin skirt and silky blouse. Everyone keeps saying her great smile does it for them. That smile is going to wear thin one of these days and people are going to get tired of the way she presents herself as the Queen of her country if she continues on as she is now. It is either feast or famine with her. Really really good or very very bad.

Not a fan of orange and grey together.

she is completely overdressed but probably in order to not make her guest look the odd one out

is the picture of her outfit in NYC still findable?

It is amazing how she go from looking so dowdy to so well put together. Just doing something with her stringy hair helps so much. I keep wondering when she becomes Queen if she will still go out looking so dowdy or if she will dress as a Queen should dress.

I am still shocked while in NYC she had a banana clip in her stringy hair with a sequin skirt and silky blouse. Everyone keeps saying her great smile does it for them. That smile is going to wear thin one of these days and people are going to get tired of the way she presents herself as the Queen of her country if she continues on as she is now. It is either feast or famine with her. Really really good or very very bad.

she is completely overdressed but probably in order to not make her guest look the odd one out

is the picture of her outfit in NYC still findable?

Here is a picture from New York posted by Iceflower in the thread
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Maxima doesn't come across with such attitude who would make the guests look odd. She sometimes gets it right or gets it terribly wrong. I guess when she gets it right then many are surprised because aren't quite use to seeing her dressed so well I guess.

While meeting with Sheikha Mozah, thats how I expect Maxima to look at every official event she is attending. Unfortunately its rare that she will turn up to events like how she did with Sheikha Mozah.

Last edited:
the hat is a bit over the top for such a casual group, she did not get it right there, the Dutch are rather underdressed.

thanks for the picture:flowers:

Here is a picture from New York posted by Iceflower in the thread
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Maxima doesn't come across with such attitude who would make the guests look odd. She sometimes gets it right or gets it terribly wrong. I guess when she gets it right then many are surprised because aren't quite use to seeing her dressed so well I guess.

While meeting with Sheikha Mozah, thats how I expect Maxima to look at every official event she is attending. Unfortunately its rare that she will turn up to events like how she did with Sheikha Mozah.

the hat is a bit over the top for such a casual group, she did not get it right there, the Dutch are rather underdressed.

thanks for the picture:flowers:

Maxima is the Crown Princess, she can't be dressing like everybody else. Moreover she was a accompanying the first lady.

She is the least elegant of all the crown princesses which was particularly evident as they all arrived together.
This and yesterday's outfit together easily make her the worst dressed of this wedding IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom