Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Welcome to Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion thread.

TRF Rules & FAQs

*review before posting*

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators
Mandy, azile, kwanfan, GlitteringTiaras

25-06-2007 - Princess Maxima in a very colorful print long top with fuschia print ankle length pants. The top looks like an Emanuel Ungaro top. I thought pants were a bit too flashy, top abit too long but overall i thought it was very put togther.
Full length
Close-up of the top
(PPE)
I think this is one of the very different Maxima looks. Great summer choice, dont you think?!

26-06-2007 Princess Maxima in a white outfit with a lovely shade of a (looks like) a suede coat.
Picture
(PPE)
It's said that white usually makes one look bigger than they are, but i dont agree it always does, Maxima looks great...

I loved the jacket that she wore yesterday.:flowers:

I personally loved Maxima's outfit at the photo call, and the girls look very sweet in their dresses & demin jackets. WA on the other hand, someone needs to burn those bright colored pants that he somehow finds in the back of his closet!

I personally loved Maxima's outfit at the photo call, and the girls look very sweet in their dresses & demin jackets. WA on the other hand, someone needs to burn those bright colored pants that he somehow finds in the back of his closet!
I wonder if Maxima tries to hide them after every photoshoot, but he keeps on finding them!:bang:

June 27, 2007 Maxima's visit to Nairobi (reuters via yahoo)
Picture

a great outfit, a pale yellow with a creamy/taupe jacket & shawl. great choice, color suits her quite well

Great colour, but not sure about both the jacket and a shawl, bit of overkill with layering. I'm sure it's in fashion, but the short jacket just cuts off at the wrong place. The skirt is a little too short, making her legs look heavy.

22-09-2007 Maxima in a white & black sleevless summer dress. what a simple print, nothing too bust, a perfect summer dress (PPE)

Full length view
close-up view

11-09-2007 Maxima in a pucci dress matched it up with a black coat, wrap. beautiful dress print, color and loved the black wrap, breaks the color down abit (PPE)

full view
close up
sleevless dress

05-09-2007 Not a Maxima look. Looks like she walked out in her bath robe. though like the red touch in the outfit. The coat was abit too long too

Picture

05-09-2007 Not a Maxima look. Looks like she walked out in her bath robe. though like the red touch in the outfit. The coat was abit too long too

Picture[/QUOTE]

Yeah a little bit to long. But i like the red in the coat... and i think red is a great colour for maxima

17-10-2007 Medemblik Princess Maxima has opened the Dutch Game Factory (NSF) of Jumbo in Medemblik.

A white skirt & a white cardigan with silver buttons maybe? I thought the color gave her a very fresh look. It does suit her well & its a nice change from seeing her in color though color does suit her as well.
Full view
Cardigan
close view of the detailing
(ppe & anp pictures)

Dont' like very mucht an all in one colour outfit!This white colour doens't suit her very well!

It think white suits her quite nicely. She has worn a similar look in the past, where the skirt was more fitted. I liked that outfit better then.

I am impressed by the outfit style, but I am not fond of "shiny" dress material. At the same, Crown Princess Maxima pulled the outfit. I absolutely love her hair style -sleek and simple. The above is my personal subjective opinion.

Last edited:
some one have a pic from the suit she wear in Ariana baptism?

2nd post above yours Micas ;-)

It think white suits her quite nicely. She has worn a similar look in the past, where the skirt was more fitted. I liked that outfit better then.

Indeed, I believe you are talking about the grey-shiny suit worn for Laurentien & Constantijn's wedding in 2001, right? I'd already noticed the similarity between that one and the one worn for Ariane's baptism.

oh, sorry, i don't see. thanks... wonderful pics.

4 day visit to India

Day 1 Oct 24, 2007
A silver skirt suit
Full view
jacket & skirt close up
close up

later on that day, Maxima changed into an orange dress
Full view
clsoe up

Day 2 Oct 25, 2007
A pretty sleevles summer dress
Full view
close up

Later on that same day, Maxima changed into the following outfit

A ballon skirt & jacket
Picture

Day 3 Oct 26, 2007
a pretty white summer dress which had red on it:)
close up
full view

Day 4 Oct 27, 2007
White, red stripped jacket/top with red pants, quite anice outfit if you leave the hat out
Picture 1
all pictures through ppe & anp

Last edited:
The orange dress is probably my favorite outfit she's worn during the India visit. It makes me think of some of the 1970's American attire. Plus the headband is a nice change from the typical big hat.

^I think that last outfit it really bad. Would look appropriate maybe on a 10 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom