Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pictures are really old. :D
They were taken in 2002.

Yes, here are a few more of Máxima attending Eloise's baptism:
http://www.geocities.com/marliesq/ned_mab_doop2.jpg (beneluxpress)
http://www.geocities.com/marliesq/ned_mab_doop1.jpg (Getty)

Thanks HM, I knew that they were old but not having come across them, I didnt know where to look - not being able to understand anything more than the numbers (in the caption) that didnt help much. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your links - I actually cant get them to work at the moment but will try them again later. :flowers:

A current one:

30-10-2008 Zeist Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Fairtrade week in Hotel Theater Figi in Zeist.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2008/PPE08103011.jpg

The dress is lovely.... but i don't like the over-knee boots :cool: with that outfit at all.

I dont mind the boots. I'm a boot-lover, but if she wears the dress again I'd like to see pumps. That said for the sake of her health I'd prefer not to see it again until summer!

OMG!! I saw the outfit and my first thought was that she was dressed for a Halloween party as Batman! Normally I think Princess Maxima is one of the more stylishly dressed CPs, but Holy Cape, Batman!...the cape must go!

Love the boots, though, but I had to look at the picture a second time to notice them I was so distracted by the caped crusader.

Burn the cape and flush the ashes down the toilet so there is no chance of it ever being resurrected.

31-10-2008 Princess Maxima attended the symposium ''De vergeten gever''.

White Suit

You see, Miss Maxima, this is what I call a pretty outfit. No weird Halloween-stuff. Fine! :flowers:

31-10-2008 Princess Maxima attended the symposium ''De vergeten gever''.

White Suit

You see, Miss Maxima, this is what I call a pretty outfit. No weird Halloween-stuff. Fine! :flowers:

She looks beautiful in this outfit. White can be a difficult color to wear, but Maxima wears it well.

She redeemed herself after the cape disaster of yesterday. She looks very striking and slim in this suit. Not too fond of the shiny clutch, but she can pull it off.

White always looks great on Maxima.
The skirt could flatter her more though.

Princess Maxima at the christening of Benjamin van Vollenhoven:

(scroll forward)

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

The cape-look is not nearly as bad as the previous cape, but I am unsure about the color combination.

What's that what she is wearing around her neck?? It cannot be called a necklace can it?? Not really a "christening look" if you ask me.

What's that what she is wearing around her neck?? It cannot be called a necklace can it?? Not really a "christening look" if you ask me.

Agree - far too casual and again some oversized flashy fake "jewellery". It could have been worse (earrings) so I am glad it's only a necklace.

i agree with you, too casual for an event like this, considering they are not commoners, what is the difference the leven in royalty?

Maxima is behaving more and more like an over the top "Gooische Vrouw" (Dutch sort of nouveau riches between Amsterdam and Utrecht) every day if you ask me. A lot of brass, but not much class.

Maxima is behaving more and more like an over the top "Gooische Vrouw" (Dutch sort of nouveau riches between Amsterdam and Utrecht) every day if you ask me. A lot of brass, but not much class.
i agree with you 100%

The last few new fall outfits look like a designer sent over his "line" and Princess Maxima bought the whole thing. Very similar in colors and styles to me, and IMO also a little too casual!

she looks beautiful most of the time but lately she looks like she is going to a semi- dressy casual dinner........not impressive to me

I was also very surprised by the casual look worn by Maxima (and the other Dutch royals) to the christening. It really didn't seem like it was appropriate for a christening. I wonder if the family decided this would be the theme?

may be it is casual becasue they are not inline to the trone or how to call it the "category" of royals is not as maxima and the husband? i don't get it, the kids with tennis shoees!

Maxima's been taking (slight) fashion risks.
I like the long boots, it would've looked better if the dress was long sleeved and minus the long coat.
I guess the spiders were for Halloween which I think is cute.

I think our dear Maxima is getting a bit overconfident of late. She probably thinks that as she is being liked so much around Holland that she can get away with everything.

HELLO! Photo gallery – Latest celebrity photos - hellomagazine.com, HELLO!=

Well, I dont see any reason to criticise Maxima for being too casual, when it appears that the whole event was casual. Its the event, not one person!
I actually really like the necklace, and I think that the belt adds great texture and interest to the outfit.
The colours are a bit to dark & depressing for me, but as a whole outfit, on Maxima, it looks good.

I like the top half of this outfit, but the purple skirt makes her look wide in the hips, and it doesn't flatter her legs. I think that the skirt would be prettier if it wasn't so full. The color is very pretty though.

It would look alot nicer if it weren't so full and a little longer. She really likes to wear skirts that end right above her knees...but she does not have the legs for it, especially not when she combines the look with shoes that have straps. They make her legs look thicker and it cuts her off, does not give a streamlined effect...the shoes she's wearing at this event are nice.

Well, I don't think is that bad, but I'm really getting tired of Máxima's brown&grey outfits... so boring-

what is that collor doing there? who is her stylist? please she needs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, its a bit unusual but to be honest I do like it. If any of the princesses could pull off a collar like that, it is Maxima.

I quite like this outfit, its fun. Yes she has been in alot of greys recently, but IMO I dont think this would work as nice if in a different color. I like the ruffled collar and the big belt. This look reminds me of Maxima's weird style which I like becasue she can carry it off well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom