Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
08-11-2007 Amsterdam Princess Maxima attended the jubileeconference of the NVVK (ppe)

full view -- close up

A very pretty suit, love the jacket, looks like heavy tweed.

I really like it, though I am not sure about the belt. Reminds me of the tweed outfit she wore to Alexia's christening.

I really like it, though I am not sure about the belt. Reminds me of the tweed outfit she wore to Alexia's christening.

I dont mind the belt, maybe becasue its part of the jacket. If she hadnt used it, then sh'd look like she's wearing a maternity jacket:)

I liked the whole look today, especially the shoes. She needs to skip the t-straps and ankle straps all together.

I dont mind the belt, maybe becasue its part of the jacket. If she hadnt used it, then sh'd look like she's wearing a maternity jacket:)

True, that jacket needed something to stress the waistline - but I would have liked something else - this way, it gives the impression of a robe de chambre...:rolleyes:

Her dress is lovely. I just wish she could do something with her hair so that it does not always look so stringy and in her face. She looks much better with her hair pulled back off her face.

Princess Maxima of the Netherlands (L) arrives to inaugurate the Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA train station, 17 November 2007 (PPE)
Full view
Close up

The cardigan also seems to be the same one but in white which Maxima had worn on Oct 17 - check this post

The cardigan is lovely, both colors. But im thinking, have shops ran out of cloths for Maxima to get her hands on? Oh, & too much of the same color doesnt work to well for me, especially if its a dark color, I know it winter, but a bit of color wouldnt hurt.

It's the head-to-toe brown (literally!) that makes the outfit not work. The elements are all fine but paired together in the same color just doesn't work!

From her latest event: PPE

Is this the skirt from her daughter's Christening?

From her latest event: PPE

Is this the skirt from her daughter's Christening?

yes it is the same skirt, check this post
Lovely look, the twin set/cardigan tones the skirt down for an everyday look though I dont find the color very matching.

I like Maxima, but I hate her style.
I do not like how she dresses. her style looks so oldfashioned and often boring.
I always think that she has the most un-fashioned style of all crown princesses... but not always.
just since a short while.

yes, it is the same skirt, handbag and shoes from her daughter's Christening.
I am glad she recycles her cloths and I must say nice combination, incredible to see at the Christenning such a formal look and here more casual with the same skirt, I just wonder if she choose it or she has a person who put al her outfits together , accesories, shoes, handbag, etc....???? anyone knows this? I really like who she looks here!

I like Maxima, but I hate her style.
I do not like how she dresses. her style looks so oldfashioned and often boring.
I always think that she has the most un-fashioned style of all crown princesses... but not always.
just since a short while.
I agree.
I really like Maxima, but she definately has one of the most matronly and oldfashioned, mis-machted style of all the royals. It hasn't always been like that! In the beginning she had one of the best styles, really. But now, it's like she's become coulourblind and has fired her stylist. I just don't like it anymore.. I don't like it at all ..:neutral:

I agree.
I really like Maxima, but she definately has one of the most matronly and oldfashioned, mis-machted style of all the royals. It hasn't always been like that! In the beginning she had one of the best styles, really. But now, it's like she's become coulourblind and has fired her stylist. I just don't like it anymore.. I don't like it at all ..:neutral:
how do you know she fired her stylist?????

how do you know she fired her stylist?????
I said it's like she has fired her stylist. I don't know if she had one before, but I know for a fact that absolutely NO stylist, who was payed for her job, would dress anyone like that :neutral: So I jump to the conclusion, that she can't have one right now.

I said it's like she has fired her stylist. I don't know if she had one before, but I know for a fact that absolutely NO stylist, who was payed for her job, would dress anyone like that :neutral: So I jump to the conclusion, that she can't have one right now.
I am sure she has a stylist, make up artist, dresser, etc...etc.... having 3 kids it is very difficult to look like she does even if she has 3 babysitter for the kids, we might not like her style sometimes, but she is from head to toe all selected, she has a outfit, that match her shows, handbag , accessories etc.....

04-12-2007 The Hague Princess Maxima receipt De Schilderkunst der Lage Landen at the Gemeentemuseum (PPE)
close up -- full view

Lovely coat, find this very elegent and could dress it up or down depending on the ocassion.

:crown6:Hello people!...I would like to know How tall is Proncess Maxima???

Thanks a lot in andvanced!!!:flowers:

:crown6:Hello people!...I would like to know How tall is Proncess Maxima???

Thanks a lot in andvanced!!!:flowers:
i am not sure but i read somewhere that she is very tall may be 1.75m

Princess Maxima is 5 foot 10 and 1/2 inches or 178 centimeters tall.

Since we know Maxima's height now, can we get back on topic...

Being tall helps her carry off the coatdresses without looking dowdy or fussy.

22-12-2007 Maxima recycling this lovely Oscar de la Renta summer dress
Picture (ppe)
Worn before in this post

Glad she has recycled it, I think she has only worn it once before, its a lovely ideal summer dress. I like the big stone detailing/belt.

Sorry, that belt looks hidous and made the dress look worse. Its placement certainly didn't help flatter the wearer.

01-02-2008 Maxima wore a heavy tweed coat with chain buttons on it. The color looked great on her. I didnt like the chains on the coat very much

(ppe pictures)
Full View -- Close up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom