Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the outfit. The collar is very interesting, and I like the wide belt, but I hate this brown/grey combination that she has been wearing. These colors just don't look good together, IMO.

Thanks for the link, Marmi. The detail on the jacket is very pretty, and it is nice to be able to see it up close.

i think is recicle, anyones there knows better ????

Máxima attending the Erasmus Award , recycling a brown/purple outfit and hat

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Nov2008/PPE08110733.jpg

It could have been a classy outfit but why the cheap looking skirt? Completely out of place with the rest of the high quality outfit (at least hat & jacket).

Máxima today.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Nov2008/PPE08110820.jpg

I have no words... I am just .... completely speechless.

Is she going to the circus? The clowns will certainly like her outfit!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the silver jacket is form the baptisum of her last daughhter, please if i an wrong anyones can say

You're right about the jacket, it's from Ariane's baptism indeed.

She looks like she is about to take flight...off in to outer space. Actually my daughter has a toy where you push a button...the helicopter-like blades build up speed, you let go and off it flies. That's what this collar reminds me of. I like the color combination, but the collar on the shirt needed to be removed or about half the size.

Has anyone noticed how much Maxima seems to have slimmed down recently? I'm envious of how good she looks after 3 children.

The reddish brown outfit looked appropriate. A heavier wool jacket was nicely enhanced by a lighter skirt.

HM, I have to agree - the shoes were the first things I noticed about the outfit.
The messier hair was back, but its been far worse in the past...
In fact I have to agree with Her_Majesty again, this time about the jacket. The jackets cut was nice; I think that it would also work really well with grey or cream.

The jacket is really pretty! I love the color and I love the collar. The skirt is okay, but I would have loved to see this with cream trousers or a cream skirt.

I agree, I felt that the skirt was only so-so. Cream would certainly show off the colour & even the cut of the jacket much better...

This is my favorite "new" outfit of Maxima's. They have all looked so the same to me, but this one I thought was just a little more elegant. I really liked the shoes but since I live in Florida we are spoiled with wearing whatever shoes we like all year. [except no white sandals after labor day] but most don't even follow that rule. I forget when I look at pictures that it might be cold that day!HEHEHE

Loved the mustard coat from the Club de Madrid event yesterday. Anyone know who the designer is ?

I love this outfit. The colors are very pretty, and the cut of the skirt is really flattering on her figure. I think that she looks great!

i love it also. really interesting colours for her and definitely somewhat more young than her recent brown or repeated purple outfits. i bet the dress itself is lovely.

I agree this is a very good colour for her

The top was originaaly worn for Ariane's baptism, then was recycled for the first (public) time recently at an evening event (a concert???) she attended with her husband.

Its a great top, but I am dying to know how it would look if she contrasted it with a very crisp, fresh white!

The top was originaaly worn for Ariane's baptism, then was recycled for the first (public) time recently at an evening event (a concert???) she attended with her husband.

Its a great top, but I am dying to know how it would look if she contrasted it with a very crisp, fresh white!

Oohh...I think that it would look really nice with white. She should try it sometime. I have a feeling that it would look stunning.

3/12 Prince Claus Awards in Amsterdam

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Grey overknee boots and a tiger print suit - excuse me but that's too much for me, too flashy for the occasion even though we are talking about Her Royal Vibrancy, Princess Maxima. Don't like that outfit at all, maybe it would be suitable to go to the theatre to see The Lion King or a visit at the Dschungle Camp.

Pretty awful... {Deleted comment} to be honest. Weird images of Russian Mafia and certain members of their nouveau riche entourage are coming up.
This outfit would not even be nice if meant as a 'fun' outfit, but since this was no 'fun occasion' at all, the whole look is totally out of place. All available thumbs down.
Maxima has to pull herself together a bit - all vibrancy and no elegance is a combo that is beginning to wear thin by now, IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
3/12 Prince Claus Awards in Amsterdam

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Grey overknee boots and a tiger print suit - excuse me but that's too much for me, too flashy for the occasion even though we are talking about Her Royal Vibrancy, Princess Maxima. Don't like that outfit at all, maybe it would be suitable to go to the theatre to see The Lion King or a visit at the Dschungle Camp.
Too funny! I just can't think of an elegant occasion that calls for over the knee boots, and this seems like and elegant occasion!! Suit actually wasn't bad but who can notice because the boots are so bad!!:ohmy:

Are they suede over-the-knee boots? :nonono: Sometimes I wonder what happened to the old Max - the first year of her marriage: perfectly dressed and groomed for the occassion, always looking 150%. Sadly, a distant and fading memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom