Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree sneeuwklokje Maxima get it together I think she is great but lately it has been acrime the way she looks.

Does anyone know if Maxima promotes Dutch fashion by wearing Dutch designers?

I love that orange dress. She has the personality to pull off a dress like that. A lot of others would'nt.

i loved the grey-silverish outfit and (especially) the lovely orange dress - very nice of her and WA to combine themselves to support the netherlands at the match!

If my memory serves me right ... Crown Princess Maxima already wore the orange dress and silver grey jacket during the state visit to India in October 2007. She should be commended for such clever recycling.

Last edited:
Princess Maxima accepted the jubileebook "Pilot Light of the Holy Spirit" of the Board of Churches

pic 1
pic 2
I love the outfit!!! :wub: She's very beautiful...

Quarterfinal of the EK-2008 soccer match between Holland and Russia

http://www.ppe-

agency.com/500px/Jun2008/PPE08062131.jpg

I like the outfit, but I'm not sure about the shoes.

If my memory serves me right ... Crown Princess Maxima already wore the orange dress and silver grey jacket during the state visit to India in October 2007. She should be commended for such clever recycling.

You're right and I agree!

I agree she is wearing skirts lately that are so unflattering in particlar the length I love the colour on her with the gorgeous red on her nails and I llove the top as well.

You are right, she has worn the jacket with another skirt in India
http://superkoninklijk1.web-log.nl/superkoninklijk/images/2008/06/23/phoho.jpg

I prefer the skirt which she has worn in Utrecht, ankle straps aren't flattering for her, but more flattering than flats and peep-toes ;)
(I loooooooove ankle straps, too, and they aren't flattering with my feet either, but I won't stop wearing them:whistling:)

This green colour became Crown Princess Maxima reasonably well. The jacket was fine, but the balloon-style skirt did not fit. Overall, Crown Princess Maxima did a decent job of pulling off the runaway look... I am glad she decided not to wear the boots...

Well I dont think that either the skirt or the jacket worked that day, but I did think (sorry if I've already said it) that the jacket looked far better with jeans when she wore it in Argentina.

Prince William Alexander of The Netherlands and his wife, Princess Maxima upon their arrival at the Zaragoza 2008 International Exhibition's enclosure on the occassion of the celebration of The Netherlands' Day

ANP Beeldbank

Wow, Maxima has really dressed up for the event. Very very elegant however IMO the the application around the breast area is a big no-no.

Prince William Alexander of The Netherlands and his wife, Princess Maxima upon their arrival at the Zaragoza 2008 International Exhibition's enclosure on the occassion of the celebration of The Netherlands' Day

ANP Beeldbank

Wow, Maxima has really dressed up for the event. Very very elegant however IMO the the application around the breast area is a big no-no.

I agree. It is very odd looking to see the apliques there.

I liked Crown Princess Maxima's classic outfit: a simple cut dress with eternally stylish pearls. The hat seemed to perfectly match the look. However, I agree with TLLK that the appliqués did look odd indeed ...

Princess Maxima really seems to wearing alot of beige colors this spring. I think she is looking wonderful. Loved todays elegant look!!

I think she was a bit "overdressed" to visit the expo. It looks like she went on a state visit! I like the shape of the dress and the colour but the prints situated around the breast area are terrible!

ANP Beeldbank

I agree with you, she is very elegant but this things on her breast, how she ever thought to go out with that? i would be embarassed to go with that!!!!!!
the dres would be perfect without that! certenly she takes riskd in dressing and she doesn't care what the people will say, but certenly it is a something that the magazine will talk

Last edited:
the bluse was soooooooooooooo nice i like it ; and she go with event , it s summer she shold wor some happy colors , i always like maxima's fashion she have a good style :wub::wub:

She's recycling the pants - she wore them only recently, walking around with the top she wore in Argentina, sorry dont have time to dig the pics out now

Very lovely blouse, wish I could have one ;) unfortunately Ferragamo is not in my budget. But it is sure fun to look at with all of you.

The blouse is quite pretty. I would prefer it with a skirt or pair of jeans. Print looked nice, very soft & colorful. Overall, Maxima looked nice.

I love the blouse. It really suits her. I do agree that it would have looked great with a pair of jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom