Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander attended the final event of the 4th International Polar Year (IPY) in Middelburg, 06-03-2009.
PPE
PPE
PPE
Maxima looks by far better today, IMO.;)
She looks really lovely in that colour :) I like it a lot.
I just love her smile, it´s very beautiful :flowers:

Love the dress, jewelry, scarf - the color really pops out!
Maxima is wearing a beautiful suede shoe with a slight platform sole. It is very pretty and graceful looking and not the ugly, clumpy, exaggerated platform style so favored by Princess Letizia.

I liked that dress and red definitely suits her.Unfortunately,this ugly and cheap-looking necklace ruins the top part of the dress,in my opinion.

lovely dress.The color really suits her:wub:

i like the dress on her very nice

Its a really nice dress, its very royal IMO. The color looks great and I quite like the wrap shawl in her hand. The dress is Oscar de la Renta and she has worn it before. The necklace is nice but ruins the very classic outfit IMO.

Lovely Oscar de la Renta dress (a repeat), awful accessories.
The oversized Granny scarf and the silly collection of pebbles around her neck almost manage to kill the outfit, but not quite as the dress is just too pretty, especially its beautiful shade of plum.

I thought Maxima looked great. I too can think that some jewelry is just too casual for some outfits but I liked these rocks. The last time she wore this dress she had on some magnificent pink sapphire leaf earrings. They would have been even better, but I still liked this look!!

I really like this dress. She looks great. Her jewelleries are great,too.

She looks really lovely in that colour :) I like it a lot.
I just love her smile, it´s very beautiful :flowers:

the color of the dress is beatutiful and suits her, but the cut is avearge, the top is nice, but I don't like a lot the back
by way her smile is lovely, i don't know lot of things about this princess but she seems to be very natural in public:flowers:

I hate almost all shoes she has, and this pair is no exception. In my opinion, she dresses much older than her age, and this + her skin and hair makes her look +40, and that's a shame.

I just noticed the shoes and bag:they look awful.Especially that bag:it looks plastic.I'm sorry,I see nothing regal in her accessories that day.Poor Oscar de la Renta dress:it could have had better luck...

I agree about dress, shoes and necklace really nice.
But not both these dress and necklace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom