Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks much better today,thank God!!Yes,the color is very beautiful and fashionable at the moment.

Great eye Salma!!! It looks like Queen Rania's are lighter in color, I like them better!!

Princess Maxima and Princess Mary's clothing like the way too. They have style and a worthy position.
Clothing elegant, beautiful and seems to be chosen carefully.
Princess Mette-Marit's from time to time I like simplicity.
Princess Letizia's shoes and beautiful and fun hairstyle.​

The coat is another Natan design.
I’m afraid that personally, I don’t like this yellow-greenish color on a blonde, and the fur collar is placed in a rather unflattering way, giving Maxima quite a hunchback when photographed from certain angles.

I don't think I like these shoes.Especially the heels look terrible...

Great eye Salma!!! It looks like Queen Rania's are lighter in color, I like them better!!

Thank´s:flowers: I like the shoes in both colours.

The coat is nice though the fur collar looks strange .
I am not a big fan of the pleat around the waist for Maxima,it makes her look very fat.It was the same thing with the pink coat she has worn in her visit in gulf countries.
This type of coat looks better on thinner ladies
It's not the best color for Maxima but it's nice.Yellow can be a great color on a blonde,CP Mathilde looks great in yellow.
Her shoes and Rania's one are nice though I prefer Maxima's heels

What I don't like of that outfit is the hair falling over the fur and "blends" I think the outfit would have looked better with her hair up

The jacket and the earrings are very beautiful.

She looked very pretty that evening!!

She looks really good in those pics. The jacket is nice. :flowers:

:previous: I like the detailing on the edge of her jacket. It gave the jacket a more feminine touch. I also like the blouse that she wore underneath the jacket.

I just noticed the fur on the top of the coat.Not flattering at all.

Princess Maxima visits the cities of Mill and Venlo, 05-03-2009.
PPE
Wenn
Wenn

thank you giov for the pics.
The skirt is unflattering,the shoes are awful.
I like her make-up

I don't like this outfit, it's to brown and looks a bit messy.

I think this is a very nice outfit on Maxima.

Either she has put on some weight or this suit makes her look a little bit fatter than she really is.Anyway,I didn't like this brown shade,it looks washed out.But her make up is soft and nice.She looks very sweet!

Princess Maxima visits the cities of Mill and Venlo, 05-03-2009.
PPE
Wenn
Wenn

I think that this outfit is okay and her hair and makeup look nice in the closeup of her face. The shoes, however, leave a lot to be desired. They throw off the rest of the outfit. A closed-toe shoe would have looked better with this outfit.

Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander attended the final event of the 4th International Polar Year (IPY) in Middelburg, 06-03-2009.
PPE
PPE
PPE
Maxima looks by far better today, IMO.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom