Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you princess Maxima for your nice pics.
I like this princess style,it's always colorful,feminine,delicate.
This lady isn't very thin but she is wonderful in all what she wears.She is never ridiculous because when even when she wears very very coloful cloths this seems to be in adequacy with her cheerful personality.She always get it right.The only thing I don't like in her is her big big earrings.Those in this last pic are nice

I loved 2, 3, 4, and 6.

3 is my favouite - personally i dont like the strange and funny shaped hats of 1 and 5

CP Maxima attending the New Year's reception for the Corps Diplomatique and International Organizations in the Hague on 7 January:

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I really like the coat, but I'm not so sure about the hair.

I am in agreement! Nice jacket, hair hmm don't think so!

I agree!
I like her coat but her hair doesn't look nice!

royals.web-log.nl: Royale missers 23 March 2003 this was never one of my favouite looks for Maxima - i dont like the shiny gold material of the trouser suit and combining a hat with it was wrong. However her jewels are nice and the hat is also nice (just hats shouldnt be worn with trousers)

royals.web-log.nl: Royale missers 23 March 2003 this was never one of my favouite looks for Maxima - i dont like the shiny gold material of the trouser suit and combining a hat with it was wrong. However her jewels are nice and the hat is also nice (just hats shouldnt be worn with trousers)
i wish this web site would be the option to translate in english! great photos, thank you!

Maximas jacket looks familiar to me, but I'm confused... have we seen it before on Maxima or Mathllde???

I really like this outfit. I agree with you, Jinigirl. It does look like something that we have seen Mathilde wear. I know that Maxima and Mathilde have some of the same jackets, so it is very possible.

If its by Natan, the chances that you've seen it on both are very high ;)

Red continues to be a great color for Maxima.

I thought the suit was very nice, but I thought the sunglasses were out of place since she was the only one wearing them. They looked too casual IMO

I like the shoes and the jacket, but I don't think that the trousers are very flattering on her. They look a bit too tight in the stomach area. I think that a longer jacket would have looked nicer.

She looks wonderful!:)
I love the sunglasses...:rolleyes:

i like her jacketwith the trausers, she had use this jacket with skirt before in argentina with the 2 first daughters!

I don't like the jacket with the pants. It looked much better with a skirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom