Crown Princess Máxima's Accessories: December 2003 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ANP Beeldbank Gorgeous Bag! And I think the bouquet is a great accessory too! (Lol)
i always consider the bouquet as an important accessory for a princess specialy for maxima , she always match the colore of the dress with the bouquet , the bag is nice too.

You're not the only person to have that problem ashelen, I dont understand it to be honest the links work when I try them.
But anyway go to ANP Beeldbank and search "Maxima", or check out her current events or daytime fashion threads. royals.web-log.nl I think it is also have pics up.

I hadnt realised she wore platform shoes! You can see them at royals. Oh well, they actually dont look too bad because they're hidden for the most part, but oh, certainly not to my taste. (Think I'm off them for good because of another CPrincess's wearing of them lol!).

ANP Beeldbank

I would kill for those shoes! (I've been looking for some for awhile now...)

Love the dress and belt even though I was always taught brown and gray are a no show...... but heavens alive the boots are the worst I have seen of late. Again I ask who is consultant who is this person?And the cape.... I am well horrified.

Love the dress and belt even though I was always taught brown and gray are a no show...... but heavens alive the boots are the worst I have seen of late. Again I ask who is consultant who is this person?And the cape.... I am well horrified.
i aggre with you! she dress for halloween! and how does it work? she must have something for dressing, who is? how she choose the clothes, shoes, accesories? why nobody knows? iam really curious to know who does it? and where she keeps eertything????

She seems to dress more towards trends than classic style. She can do it so right, but when she gets it wrong she is so wrong.

I completely agree. The boots are horrible, and I just don't understand the grey/brown look.

Grey & brown can work well together (just like pink & orange!), its just rare and has to be done carefully.

Well, Maxima and carefully are two competely different planets!!

Princess Maxima attended the National manifestation of the Neighbourhood Alliance at the Van Nelle Designfactory in Rotterdam, 20-11-2008.
Shoes

Bag
Pic

Beautiful accessories today.

i love the shoes but is my idea or not? i see like wrinkles on the stockings? or are in her feet?

I love these shoes! Ashelen, I think that it is her stockings (hopefully). The bag is very nice also.

I love these shoes! Ashelen, I think that it is her stockings (hopefully). The bag is very nice also.
yes i love the bag too, i just wonder how does she do it? who is helping her, and i would love to see ther dressing room!

Shoes are wonderful! Bag is wonderful,too. Lots of women buy bags like that in these days. It's really fashionable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom