The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't have a problem of anyone looking very thin or fat as long as they look good. She has little curves, not exactly paper thin as most of the models on the catwalk. This dress would look very masculine on a woman not thin enough.
http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture...ev/9124542.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6...27thmbgxe1.jpg

Old 05-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Courtier

the color & cut suits her a lot. but she still too thin. I put her in QRania figure category. I wish if she gained few pounds, like PMarry's figure, slim and healthy.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Royal Highness

This is the "Red-Dress-Letizia" I've been waiting to see! Stunning! Absolutely stunning, dress, hair make-up, everything. Reminds me of the Danish Wedding. Just drop dead gorgeous!
Old 05-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by amina1 View Post
the color & cut suits her a lot. but she still too thin. I put her in QRania figure category. I wish if she gained few pounds, like PMarry's figure, slim and healthy.

You know, everyone is TIIIIRED when someone compare Princess Letizia with Mary, I'm one of those, each one of these crown Princesses are DIFFERENT, so if you like Mary fine, but we are talking about Princess Letizia, Mary has to be out of here.

FOR GOD SAKE.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:42 AM
Courtier

oh boy...relax..
not comparing the two princesses, just expressing what I prefer as a figure, and Marry happens to be the one I like, & her & QRania fit in same seize figure department, what's wrong with that? don't like it or disagree, ignore it
Old 05-13-2008, 12:51 AM
Heir Apparent

There is nothing wrong with it at all. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and all are welcome.

Old 05-13-2008, 12:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia is slim and will probably always be thin. That is just the way life works. She looks healthy and have good muscle tone. She will probably live longer and healthier than most of her contemporaries.

She looked absolutely stunning in her red dress.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

People have different body shapes. Rania and Letizia are both small boned and petite, it doesn't mean they are unhealthy. They both are quite active, appear to be healthier than some bigger and heavier women (ex. Mette Marit) IMO.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:45 AM
Serene Highness

Not the weight issue again! We all know Letizia is thin, this is something that's just not going to change!
She looks amazing in this dress IMO, I love it!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Nobility

All I wanted to say is, that if you have a certain figure there are some clothes that you shouldn't wear . I have a curvy body ( I don't mean fat, I'm trained - I'd say I have a Beyonce figure ) so I there are some cuts, that I can't wear because I look in those dresses like gained 10 kg over night: for example Babydolls.
And she has the same problem just the other hand of it - she shouldn't wear cuts that make her look thinner but those which "add" her some pounds.

I don't believe that she is so thin, because wants to be, I do believe that this is her natural given body. But every women tries to set herself in the best light ( don't we ?), and mpo is, that this dress is beautiful, but not 100 % perfect for her.
Actually: I don't like the waist on that dress. The colour is perfect, the neckline/ upper part of the dress ( how do you call it in english ?) is perfect, the fall of the skirt is good, but the part around her belly is some kind a strange.
Old 05-13-2008, 05:13 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Norway & Spain
Royal Blogger

I loved Letizia's look last night. The hair beautifully styled and a dress in HER color.
Red definitely suits her very well.

But (and I am sorry if this annoys some ) I also think that the cut of the top makes her look very skinny. Especially her arms.

Old 05-13-2008, 05:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I'd rather see a woman with thin arms in sleeveless dress than somebody with chunky arms.

I love the dress and think she looks fabulous.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by amina1 View Post
Do you want to compare?ok.
Queen Rania has too short legs and Princess Mary has an athletic body but not as nice as that Letizia´s body. Letizia has one of the most beautiful and PROPORCIONATE woman´s body that I had never seen.So...Princess Letizia has absolutely nothing to envy to other women´s bodies.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Please note that this thread is not comparing Princess X & Princess Y this thread is to talk about Princess Letizia's Eveningwear. Further posts on comparing will be deleted without notice.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Galerías de imágenes
Letizia looks great in red! Her dress is beautiful and perfectly fitted, though the material is not the best.
Her hair looks really great!
Also her red shoes were a great choice.The colour was perfect, slightly darker than the gown, as it should always be when wearing shoes and dress of the same colour.
Lovely earrings!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Royal Highness

The color looks great, it suits her complexion quite nicely.
That's just about all the dress has going for it. It emphasizes just how thin she is-that's not flattering when one is already quite thin.
I think only a woman who's carrying a bit of weight around her mid-section could get away with wearing such a dress. The paneling down the middle would give the illusion of a thin waist.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:08 PM
Aristocracy

She looks stunning, I don't think she looks too skinny. As a matter of fact, I think her arms look toned. Beautiful.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

I really hate the red dress is to shinny and not in fashion at all and worst it doesn't suit because of her thiness her arms look so so thinn with this dress and because it is very tight it looks really bad on her skin figure IMO.
And yes she is thin but she wasn't so thin when she got married to the prince so I think she could gain some extra pounds and look healthy and the clothes will look mucht better on her!
Old 05-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by biboquinhas View Post
I really hate the red dress is to shinny and not in fashion at all and worst it doesn't suit because of her thiness her arms look so so thinn with this dress and because it is very tight it looks really bad on her skin figure IMO.
And yes she is thin but she wasn't so thin when she got married to the prince so I think she could gain some extra pounds and look healthy and the clothes will look mucht better on her!
Well, She is thin enerybody knows that, she never gonna have a slimmer body, actually she has the most beautiful body among crown princesses, very fine and taking account that she has had two pregnancies.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Nobility

It is not a crime to be very thin!!! Letizia can wear anything that she wants, she has NOTHING to hide and she was spectacular with that modern red dress!
Furthermore, it seems that she go to the gym because she has thin arm but muscular.

Tags
crown princess letizia, eveningwear