Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dress is the epitomy of elegance!!I wish she could go back to this type of dresses!!

the dress is very elegant & pretty but the combination with black stockings and shoes looks very harsh. nude stockings & shoes in the tone of the dress would have been better. anyway letizia looks much better polished than she did when cristina kirchner came for lunch a few weeks ago.

I agree about the stockings & shoes (I just thought I shouldn't look down...),but we have to appreciate the fact that this dress could mark her "back-to-elegance" period!!Welcome back,Letizia!!

I love this dress. I am so pleased that she recycled it. It is perfect on her. I do agree with DoM about the stockings. Nude stockings would have looked less severe. It is nearly spring, and she should consider lightening up the colors of her wardrobe.

I only don't like the model posture.:cool:
http://i41.tinypic.com/25a6f68.jpg

she often does a "twisting the hips", sofia never does. i wouldn't call it posing rather being unable to produce a good posture / body language. it actually looks insecure or silly, if one leg is shorter than the other.

the russian president ... after putin the judoka and bare-chested fisherman they got a jason-bourne-lookalike. i bet he speaks 8 languages and can fight off people in 16 different martial arts styles.

I'm not too fond of the grey colour for her. This dress is also a bit too tight for her, it doesn't fit well.

The pink suit with ruffles was one of my favourites!! With a beautiful hairdo and elegant shoes she was something different, not at all boring.

She looks great. I liked this dress the first time she wore it and I still do :flowers:
I also like the black stockings, and her make-up and hair are lovely.
But I don´t like her shoes :argh:

Backview1
Backview2

In frontviews the grey dress looks nice on Letizia. Really elegant and pretty.
In backviews it looks too tight.
Anyway: I like this dress alot.

I'm sorry, but I think this dress is poorly fitted and too tight. The seams are pulling and the tailoring is way below par. I am longing for the days when she wore color!! Grey, and black tights, and black shoes....awful. Just my opinion.

The dress look perfect on her, she has a perfect femenine and slim body.
She doesn't have to hide her curves at all.

This gray dress is lovely but the fit is too tight. The fabric is puckering - does the dress have a lining? Obviously not and Letizia's slouchy posture doesn't help. And please - a pretty, sparkly bracelet would have broken up the monotony of the gray and black colors.

The black stockings is what disturbs the most about this outfit. I think during the day she should have gone without them, it gives the outfit a night timey approach. Also too little make up

The dress is not suitable, again,for the ocassion!Very casual and a jacket is missing!!!Gosh she simple doens't know to dress for these kind of foraml events in my opinion because this is niot the first time that she make this mistake!!!

The dress is not suitable, again,for the ocassion!Very casual and a jacket is missing!!!Gosh she simple doens't know to dress for these kind of foraml events in my opinion because this is niot the first time that she make this mistake!!!

I don't agree . The dress is simple, yes, but elegant though . No need to always look like a Christmas tree ...:nonono:
As for her shoes, once again ::eek::bang:

I found the dress beautiful, and very suitable for the event
Laetizia was absolutely perfect in it

I think it's very lovely outfit. It's very simple but very elegant.

Backview1
Backview2

In frontviews the grey dress looks nice on Letizia. Really elegant and pretty.
In backviews it looks too tight.
Anyway: I like this dress alot.
Isn't it a little unfair to post 2 very different photos?

She's clearly walking up stairs in the latter so the dress is bound to ride up a little.

The more I look at that dress the more I admire it!!It's just very beautiful and makes her body look so nice and not skinny at all,like other clothes.

I like this dress so much, i found it so lovely and same with Letizia, simple but elegant :flowers:

I'm not so sure about the bag. I know it is not imperative to wear shoes the same color of your bag like my granny taught me, but this clutch bag... it just doesn't match. I like this outfit, the red and the brown look good on her... however I keep having hte impression she looks tired

I don´t like the bag. :nonono:
The outfit is simple but elegant, it suit her ;)
I quite like her shoes today.

It's nice to repeat elegant clothes/suits,but the funny thing about Letizia is that she combines them with the same pieces:the brown suit with the same red blouse/sweater again and again...Either she doesn't have time to think about more inspired combinations or she's bored to do so....the result is the same,unfortunately:b o r i n g!!

I like the sheer brown stockings - if she would just incorporate sheer black and sheer gray stockings into her wardrobe for a lighter look now that we are going into Spring -

I think she looks wonderful. Why change a good thing? And good grief, it is just the Beginning of March...Why jump into Spring when in many parts of the world it is still Winter! :)

Because it's Spring,Udy :sun:(Tell it to the fashion houses that launch their bathsuits in November...grrr...:cool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom