Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 6: February 2009 - April 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Letizia At Telecommunications Work Meeting

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/...s+Letizia+Telecommunications+9bfGtxmt6Q6l.jpg

The outfit is old , but still lovely. I really love the length her hair right now. It suits her extremely well. I am glad she wears her hair longer again!

I really like this suit. It is the first time I have ever seen her wear it. The blue jacket is really pretty, and I like the shape of the suit. It works really well with her figure. I don't care for the shoes, though. The flap detail on the toe is a bit much, IMO.

I like all this outfit even shoes. It's nice to see something different time to time.

They are Pedro Garcia and she has the same version in black which she wore at a reception for the Mexican President in January 2007
She also owns pairs of these Pedro Garcia shoes and similar to ones to these (as well as Mary and Mette-Marit. ;) They all seem to love these shoes... well, no surprise! They are fantastic! I hope she'll recycle them... SOON! :D )

These photos fairly took my breath away! Everything about her was stunning! Why oh why doesn't she dress like this Now....

Same old, same old. Attractive but boring. She does look lovely in pink, however!

I like the combination of the pink top under the grey jacket. The suit is cut in a lovely way, and I like the way the fabric seems to shine.

A little boring, but she looks beautiful. The pink blouse looks lovely, I´d like to see it better.

The pink top looks interesting,but as a whole they were both dressed like twins :nonono: (like they just escaped from an orphanage or something :D)

It looks even more boring in this close-up, imho. Even the top isn't as pretty as I first thought...

I really dislike the big scarves. It looks like an animal has hurled itself around her neck.

I guess she does it to disguise how little she is up on top.

I'm just hoping Letizia will wake up one of these fine days to find herself being bored out of her mind by these dull Varela pant suits (and hopefully by most of all the other Varela stuff as well).
They're too plain for Royal wear, they're too ageless for a young woman, they would be too drab for a TV anchor, and they wouldn't be classy enough for business wear either. It's Noman's-land-wear.

Perfectly stated as usual, Boris! Too bad she doesn't go back to her former dresser when she was a TV anchor...

yes the suit is dull but only because letizia allows it to be so dull by combining it with other dull stuff. the blouse does add colour but is pretty ordinary itself, the bag ... one of the most ordinary ones she owns and already worn to death with any other outfit that contains the slightest shade of grey (and that's a lot). the shoes ... well, all is already said. in general letizia does look good in pantsuits and if it has to be the dull varela design, well, why not use some accessories to spice it up. some eyecatchers like a more exciting bag, an ELEGANT scarf or PLEASE, SOME JEWELLERY - a nice brooch etc. whilst the rest of the female members of the SRF show off the right amout of jewels (queen sofia looks like a christmas tree all years, elena has a wonderful eye when it comes down to brooches, necklaces etc) letizia looks like something between ordinary housewife & business woman on lunch break.

The outfit is so boring and not very feminin, only the blouse looks nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom