Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2008 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic - this is what I have been after! It looks gorgeous as it is, but she can wear the top with white/cream/black/grey/pale butter yellow even; skirts or pants.
This is what I have been talking about!

The colours look great on her!

Exactly my thoughts marmi. It looks a bit mexican style therefore perfect for this visit. During her last visit in 2004 she wore mexican style accessories which I loved:

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/casareal/1136891387367.jpg

Thanks for the bigger pic. Letizia seems to get the fashion on the mark. I both liked the purple/maroon and her white ensemble. She does look every worth a princess and future Queen. Very attractive and seemingly considerate a person. She always looks as if she gives her full attention to everyone. But that is all I can gather through visiting here. May they have enjoyed their stay in Mexico. It must be awesome to live a prestigious life as I see them do. Quite the honor they are bestowed. Well wishes to them.

Exactly my thoughts marmi. It looks a bit mexican style therefore perfect for this visit. During her last visit in 2004 she wore mexican style accessories which I loved:

http://www.casareal.es/noticias/images/casareal/1136891387367.jpg

I remember reading at the time that the scarf and bag were a gift from the wife of the Mexican President and that was why she choose to wear them then.

I adore the colour in the last outfit - it is a great outfit for the autumn and the colours are in vogue - would love to see what type of shoes she wore with the skirt can anyone help?

I adore the colour in the last outfit - it is a great outfit for the autumn and the colours are in vogue - would love to see what type of shoes she wore with the skirt can anyone help?

No sorry - I'd love to see too, but haven't found any pictures...

I adore the maroon/green outfit. This is a lovely look for her. Very bright and vibrant.

The printed skirt is quite pretty and I also like the cardigan top.

I love the skirt from Mango! It looks fabulous on her.

This is my favorite outfit of this trip. White is her colour! I also like to see Letizia wearing strong colours like red.

I really don't like this outfit... I would like to see some prettyness on it but I can't. Honestly I dislike everything about the outfit. :ermm:

Lovely outfit, skinny pants look good with the jacket IMO. Jacket looks like its a copy of Burberry.
I really like those "skinny pants" on Letizia. A lot of men will tell you [if honest] that most women should never try and wear them, but on Letizia with her slim curves, they look great. The wider jacket sets the outfit off very well -- and I really like her in white -- not everyone can get away with wearing white with such class -- must be her coloring. She should make white or red her signature colors.

Princess Letizia is looking very elegant. I simply adore that clutch, too!

Nice enough. The clutch and shoes are great. This jacket could really be capitalised on if she were to wear it with another 'bottom'. A black skirt for example would go well with the buttons.

its a nice (repeated) outfit that she wore today - nice bright colour

You spoke too soon giov. She wore peep-toe shoes today.
I know!
:sad: Too bad, though those are not her worst pair of peep toe shoes! IMO, her outfits look by far better when she is not wearing those shoes!

What a wonderful colour! I really think that this is one of Letizia's better suits

I know!
:sad: Too bad, though those are not her worst pair of peep toe shoes! IMO, her outfits look by far better when she is not wearing those shoes!

I think that she has these shoes in every color imagineable - Maybe she is just trying to get her money's worth out of them -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom