Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 1: February 2005 - June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larzen said:
Its not often we see Letizia wear something of the runway but here is the Jorge Vàzquez skirt that ElsaM mentioned here
Wow that skirt looks great at the runway with that top. Very summery. I don't like it on Letizia together with that jacket though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I agree that the Adolfo Dominguez trench wasn't a good choice to that nice skirt. It looks much better with that top, but then again she wore it on Easter (March), so it wasn't warm enough to wear such a summery top. And, from then on, that skirt did not fit her anymore... perhaps we'll be able to see it again, next year, when she delivers her baby.

Same trench:

1. May 2004 - during their honeymoon, visiting various locations in Spain;
2. September 2004 - during the trip to Panama;
3. September 7th 2005 - attending the football match between Spain and Serbia Montenegro.

Last edited:
September 2005 - attending the football game between Spain and Serbia Montenegro

(Photo from News.com)

Same pants:

September 7th 2005 - audiencies in La Zarzuela;

September 10th 2005 - lunch offered at the Royal Palace to the participants of the meeting with the Presidents of Independent Communities;

September 12th 2005 - inauguration of the Cervantes Institute of Prague.

(Photos GettyImages, Face to Face and Terra)
http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zf256rs.jpg

Last edited:
she keep using the same clothes since she's is from the royal family. I think maybe after the birth she can innovate a lot her clothes. :D

http://es.celebrities.yahoo.com/fot/ftxt/ado20050916120425.html

Adolfo Domínguez also designs clocks

The most international Spanish designer, Adolfo Domínguez, has given one more step in his professional career on having incorporated inside his wide scale of complements also the clock. The presentation took place during the inauguration of the most prestigious fair of jeweler's shop and watchmaking of our country, Iberjoya. of his clocks, of his designs, and of the princess of Asturias, who for years is clienta habitually of his shops, the Galician designer spoke to us
(...)

- What does seem to you that your name is associated with that of Letizia Ortiz?
She is clienta habitually for many years. It is a pride absolutely. She is a person with very much style, has a few eyes in which well-known intelligence, will of style, will to do well the things and it delights me that she likes what we do. I believe that she is going to be a good queen. She has such a will of perfection in everything what she does... I believe that she is going to be a magnificent queen

- Have you congratulated Letizia on her birthday?
Yes, and I have ordered an orchid that is my favorite flower

rchainho said:
she keep using the same clothes since she's is from the royal family. I think maybe after the birth she can innovate a lot her clothes. :D

sigh ... Yes, we all know, Letizia recycles her clothes a fair amount. More noticeably than other princesses. Yet she is not the only princess who does this. So can we get over it? All this mention of her recyling her clothes and wearing this jacket again or that blouse for the umpteenth time is beginning to sound like a tired broken record. :mad:

Also by Felipe Varela:

(Photos from GetyyImages, ImagineScandinavia and Colourpress)

Last edited:
carlota said:
although i think letizia's wardrobe is suitable for a princess it's just that... suitable, not innovative nor modern.

Agree!!! She is always suitable and classy, but her day style is boring .... trouser suits, skirt suits and again trouser suits.... She never innovates.... I prefer CP Mary's style, she surprises us very time... she can mix styles... nice. Letizia's seems not to dare. It'a pitty because she could wear everything, she has the shape for.

Letizia's gowns : PERFECT !!!!!!!! The Caprila creations, especially the two worn in Denmark and the gray on her weddind's eve : THE ABSOLUTE DREAM.
IMO she looks the best in evening dresses, she is made for gowns and tiaras:cool:

Agree!!! She is always suitable and classy, but her day style is boring .... trouser suits, skirt suits and again trouser suits.... She never innovates.... I prefer CP Mary's style, she surprises us very time... she can mix styles... nice. Letizia's seems not to dare. It'a pitty because she could wear everything, she has the shape for.
That's one of the things I like most about Letizia, that unlike Mary she doesn't act or seem to think of herself as a fashion model or clothes horse. Her clothes no matter what she is wearing are immaculate and well-cut and most importantly flatter her. When you're petite like Letizia it can be a nigtmare finding suits that fit and look good and yet she always pulls her clothes off with flair and style.

Elsa M. said:
This suit Princess Letizia took to las Fallas in Valencia (March 2005) was signed by Adolfo Dominguez.
I remember that day. A few days before their trip to Brasil she was so sad and tired and the newspapers were writing about her possible anorexy. And then I saw the new pics from Valencia and she was so radiantly happy, glowing and smiling all the time (Felipe too) that I thought that she might be pregnant. And she already was!:)

This skirt is from Emporio Armani:

(Photo from ABC)

Last edited:
Some older events:

1. baptism of Alejandro (son of Bruno Gomez-Acebo and Barbara Cano) - March(?) 2005;
2. wedding of Nathalie Picquot and Alvaro Fernandez de Araoz Gomez-Acebo - September 24th, 2005;
3. baptism of Luis Felipe (son of Beltran-Gomez Acebo and Laura Ponte) - October 9th, 2005.

(Photos from Hola, DiezMinutos and ImagineScandinavia)

http://img281.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w326jy.jpg
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/3281/zk45gd.jpg
http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/7901/zn61ng.jpg

Last edited:
01/18/2006. Spanish Family Royal presided a dinner in the Marquis of Santa Cruz Palace

from newscom

I must say it's the first time a royal (or any person for that matter) who has successfully pulled off velvet. Usually the camera adds a weird light to it. Also, I like the fact that she only has a velvet coat and not velvet everything which I've seen some people do and it just looks awful. Letizia has very modern and sophisticated style. :)

Same Adolfo Dominguez's smoking:

January 28th, 2004 - attending the Opera La Tosca in Madrid;
January 24th, 2006 - attending a spectacle of Tamara Rojo and Julio Bocca, at the Albéniz Theatre of Madrid.

Photos from Farabola and SeegerPress:

The over coat of the 2.nd photo is the same as #47:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/185044-post47.html

Last edited:
Letizia recycles her clothes a lot.:mad::mad::mad: More than other Princesses, but other Princesses have less public engagements than letizia usually has, this must be say.
Anyway I don't like a Princess wearing the same clothes again and again. It's boring. She can wear new clothes more often. Letizia somedays has a good sense of style. ¡¡¡ Come on Leti, you can do it !!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom