Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pink ones are gorgeous! :ohmy: :flowers:
I love her shoes... She seems to love them, too, since she has a huge:ohmy: collection!

Elsa M. said:
From Diezminutos:

Bravo, bravo, i love the close up, i just wisch more like this came!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like her shoes and purses;she knows what to wear:flowers:

Elsa M. said:
So, as far as shoes and purses are concerned, these are some of her favourites labels: Conde de Cerragería, Yves Saint-Laurent and Lowe. She also likes the shoes of Lambertson Truex, Jimmy Choo, Sergio Rossi, as well as Pura Lopez, Pepe Rico, Paco Gil, Sara Navarro and other great names of the Alicantin shoemaker industry.
In most of her pre-wedding public appearances, Letizia's shoes were by a Portuguese designer, Luís Onofre.

This is his website:
http://www.luisonofre.com/english/index.html

I have noticed from the thread that she is wearing alot of peep-toe shoes which are the height of fashion at the moment. Letizia seems to have them in lots of colours.does anyone have a rough estimate of how many shoes she has worn??? (i think this might be one for Elsa M - great work so far by the way!!)

PrincessofEurope said:
does anyone have a rough estimate of how many shoes she has worn??? (i think this might be one for Elsa M - great work so far by the way!!)
I'm not an authority, but between private and official appearances, my estimation is of 104 purses/bags and 125 pairs of shoes (including tenis, boots, sandals and heels).

Here's the newest purse:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2803/aadg4.th.jpg
(edited EFE photo)

Elsa M. said:
I'm not an authority, but between private and official appearances, my estimation is of 104 purses/bags and 125 pairs of shoes (including tenis, boots, sandals and heels).

Here's the newest purse:
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2803/aadg4.th.jpg
(edited EFE photo)

Thanks a lot to have doing the account of the Letizia's bags and shoes.

We can think she is extraordinary lucky to have so much bags/shoes, but actually it's not very much if we count the bag/shoes for the number of working days ( for instance ) Let us imagine ( we know it's the case ) that in two years she has had more than 350 officials acts, make the count with doing the difference between gala, coktail, country and factory visits, it's not very much.
Think for example that some kind of shoes can't to wear only one, two or maximum three times ( wedding shoues, red gala shoes, grey gala shoes and so on..)

If the wardrobe of the Princess of Asturias is very classical ( y sometimes borring for someones, i don't share this opinion, jejejeje! ) the single field where she can bring a touch of fashion is the bags and the shoes, and she succeed very well.

Seegerpress has some nice close-ups of her shoes:
Link
Search for "Letizia Schuhe"

I was watching yesterday an interview with one of Letizia's shoe-designers, Luís Onofre, and he said that this and this pairs were the first ones she bought from his collections. He was told that the shop assistants were all advising her not to choose them, but she showed she's a strong-minded lady and sticked with her choice.

She appeared with the first one at her first Christmas concert and at the Easter Mass, just before the wedding :)

Elsa M. said:
I was watching yesterday an interview with one of Letizia's shoe-designers, Luís Onofre, and he said that this and this pairs were the first ones she bought from his collections. He was told that the shop assistants were all advising her not to choose them, but she showed she's a strong-minded lady and sticked with her choice.

She appeared with the first one at her first Christmas concert and at the Easter Mass, just before the wedding :)

intresting, she does look like a strong minded person which is a good thing but i wouldnt say good always, i do understand why they tried to get her to buy other pairs of shoes, those were way to old for her & personally i didnt like them. she has gotten better though at shoes.

I think the second pair looked way to old for her....but the first pair are cute.

Elsa M. said:

Hmm, I actually don't like both pairs, but think the first pair is better, because I think the second pair looks really nightmarish.
But good for her, that she knows what she wants.

the pink shoes that letizia wore to the princes of asturais event are the same version of Garcis's shoes but only in black that she wore to the lunch on 31st january 2007 for the mexican president (sorry no photos maybe someone will be able to find one)
also noticed that this pregnancy her shoes are much higher than the last in fact i dont think she has lowered her heel height at all it is the same as when she is not expecting!!

maybe Princess Letizia is having some kind of varix problem to wear only dark socks, or maybe those are resting socks!

some one can post a nice pic from the shoes she wear in Sophia baptize??? pleasee

altough i´m not good in rating handbags..i do have to say that i´m really stunned by letizia´s tast and choice of shoes and sooo high higheels...there are so many beatiful pairs in this posting..just superb...
and by the way...hmm she has such stunning legs too...makes me smile...by joy while viewing this post

What do you think of Letizia;s shoes, worn today in the harbour of Mallorca? THey're typical Mallorquin shoes, or at least one of many variantes. I absolutely love them. There again I might be a little biased as I have a pair just like it :lol::lol:
Los Príncipes, con la Infanta, en el Club Nautico
they're visible on many photos but especially on foto nr 14

Last edited:
What do you think of Letizia;s shoes, worn today in the harbour of Mallorca? THey're typical Mallorquin shoes, or at least one of many variantes. I absolutely love them. There again I might be a little biased as I have a pair just like it :lol::lol:
Los Príncipes, con la Infanta, en el Club Nautico
they're visible on many photos but especially on foto nr 14

They are very fashionable, I like them too. Last year Letizia wore a black pair, I think.

i think it's just the same pair she used some summers ago, when she was pregnant with leonor. they went to have a walk and buy some typically majorcan food and letizia wore those (or other very similar model of hers).

They are very fashionable, I like them too. Last year Letizia wore a black pair, I think.

yes, i also remember the black ones, although i'm not too sure. i'm certain however that she used these kind of shoes before.

i think it's just the same pair she used some summers ago, when she was pregnant with leonor. they went to have a walk and buy some typically majorcan food and letizia wore those (or other very similar model of hers).
I think last year she also wore the same one :rolleyes:. I like them.

she have amaizing shoes, is just peat don't exist nice close of then. sorry to all, but i am crazy for shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom