Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Accessories 1: May 2004 - September 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but you never say anything possitive about princess Letizia, every time I read your post you always are complaing about her, her cloth, her atittude, that this and that, WHY DO YOU KNOW THAT HER SHOES ARE CHEAP,???????????, She wears how she has to wear, and in spite of your opinion She dresses very well. And her cloth is appropiated for her job.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Duke of Marmalade has the right to express her thoughts about Letizia's shoes, like you have the right to contest it. However, saying that she never finds something nice to say about Princess Letizia is unjustified like this following post proves it :

I like most of her purses and bags. They look special but don't flash the big designer logo. Letizia is a good example that a princess can well do without showing off the CC & PRADA label all the time.

Please, let's not make this thread a shoe battle and let's stay civilized.

The shoes in Adolfo Dominguez were anything but cheap, aside from being comfortable they were well made and very stylish.

I don't know any pole dancers, however I do know plenty of women who wear peep toes and platforms and most of them are stylish and professional.

TOTALLY AGREE!

Letizia is a good example of a woman who is not obsessed with their clothing and has merit because many other women are fashion victim (this is anything but natural)

The shoes in Adolfo Dominguez were anything but cheap, aside from being comfortable they were well made and very stylish.

I don't know any pole dancers, however I do know plenty of women who wear peep toes and platforms and most of them are stylish and professional.

I agree with you. The shoes and purses are made in Spain, of course can't be compared to Chanel's Elena had all the time, but still quite decent. I prefer Adolfo Dominguez's clothes much more than Varela's too.

I agree with you. The shoes and purses are made in Spain, of course can't be compared to Chanel's Elena had all the time, but still quite decent. I prefer Adolfo Dominguez's clothes much more than Varela's too.
Agree with you two.
In Poland we have competition "Teraz Polska" (Now Poland). Each year it shows our best products and services etc.
So maybe Letizia like Mary try to promote Spanish products (AD's clothes) outside Spain?

I really like the pink shoes, they are funky and fun.

the shoes are ugly. the dress, hair and smile are great, but shoes. :eek:
they'd be bad with any outfit, but the last thing is to ruin wonderful "little black dress" with such bad choise of shoes :angry:

Last edited:
Pink shoes are really wonderful but, I think they're not suit for her dress.

i really like the shoes she wore today at the luncheon with the Saudi prince they are back to her orginal danity elegant shoe does anyone have a closeup please

I love this look! The shoes look too clunky because she's so tiny, but I love the bold color. I remember Mette Marit wearing bold berry red satin shoes a few years ago but the wore a tan/flesh color dress.

does anyone know who designed the schocking pink shoes im sure i saw a picture of similiar shoes recently but i cant for the life of me remember who the designer was

thanks

I love her shoes, they are bold and daring.

well I think the shoes are lovely but those peep toe shoes are really big for her foot, she is so so thin and her foot is also so thin that these kind of shoes are too big for her foot! Also we can see that in those last grey shoes if you chose to see a close picture!

I love the latest look it seems to show her less frail she always looks to me as if she is going to snap into two but I like the beiges on her. The pink shoes are or appear to me to be too large in colour and design for someone soooooo tiny. I also love the latest bag do any of you know the desiner?

Those shoes are good for a Hollywood red carpet event.

I don't even know how can she walk in them.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

They are ugly and cheap looking, even Victoria Beckham's shoes have more class. I guess they got at least 12 cm heels plus 5 cm platform but what else can she do trying to make up some height difference to Felipe. Sooner or later Letizia will end up in flat shoes for everyday events anyway, there is no way her feet or spine can take such shoes for the next 30 years or so without being seriously damaged.

Murcia, June 30th

http://i26.tinypic.com/o94qqb.jpg

Very stylish sunglasses although I don't like royals (in general) wearing sunglasses at official events. Maxima or Queen Sonja do it a lot but it looks tacky.

The shoes - what more can I say. When they are out of fashion Letizia can still donate them to pole dancer girls from the go-go bar nearby or use some of them for Zarzuela's next Drag Queen contest.

Well I have a pair of those "Pep toe" shoes. This shoes are really confortables even they are very high-heeled shoes.
Felipe is very tall, and I think that she wants to be on the same level!

Letizia is a beautiful woman with unfortunately skinny legs. The higher the heel, the skinnier her legs look. She really should not wear those kind of shoes because she looks like a tooth pick legged woman walking on stilts.

I have just spent an hour reading the whole thread. I have not paid much attention to Letizia's accessories and I was surprised. In the early years of her marriage, her accessories were wonderful. I think that now she has found certain styles which she likes and finds comfortable therefore she buys them in many colors.
In the last year or so her shoe choices have been awful with those peeptoe platform heels - everyone is right - she looks like she is wearing a pair of combat boots. Letizia has slim legs and feet. She looks great in ankle straps and daintier styles. Kudos to her for promoting the Spanish handbag and shoe industry. (Wasn't Queen Sofia's first gift to Letizia afer the engagement announcement a Loewe handbag?)
As for the wearing of heavy clothes in warm weather and a coat indoors --- the woman has zilch body fat - she is always cold! She needs a cheeseburger! The manager of my office is skinny and has no body fat --- she is always cold. The heat in the office is always cranked up, even in summer - it's miserable.
I think that as much as I admire Letizia's taste in accessories most of the time, it's the overall effect when all of the pieces are put together. Something just doesn't click - it's the outfit. Maybe she spends all of her money on the accessories and doesn't pay much for the clothes themselves which can tend to look ordinary and cheap. The accessories are not going to salvage an unattractive dress or suit. They just get lost in whole picture.

I usually like Letizia's style, but I don't like these platform high heels she's been into lately. I don't know if she's self-conscious about her height and is trying to make herself as tall as possible, or if she just likes the style, but they're ugly and tacky-looking IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom