CP Mary's Transformation from the "Girl Next Door": October 2006 - April 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madame Royale said:
I have no problem doing it. The womans lost around 10 - 14 kilos and has clearly had skin care treatments done. Whatever your looking for I think you may be on that quest for some time!
10-14 kilo, my you are kind!

Maty is probably a UK size 8 now, her photos from before her marriage show a woman who was at least a UK size 14. She must have lost 3 times the weight you suggested.

well, she wouldn't be the first one, I remember that Queen Sylvia denied it in a (published) interview once. But that has been a few years ago, I don't think anybody would buy a denial these days.

On Mary: I don't think she had any 'work' done, but even if she had, what is the problem?

Hello, this is the first time I post here so please bear with me. I think Mary looks fabulous. I don't really know what kind of person she is, as what I usually see in pictures is the public persona. I just wanted to say that I have seen pictures of Letizia before meeting/marrying Prince Felipe and she looked great. We have to remember that she was a tv anchor and she had to look nice all the time. Her hair do looks basically the same as it looks now, she looks just as beautiful as she did before. As for the late Princess Diana, we have to remember that it was the 80's and she was following the fashion of the times. It wasn't until the early to mid 90's when her style changed. I don't know why we have to put other princess down to uplift one. Just an observation.

Saphire said:
Hello, this is the first time I post here so please bear with me. I think Mary looks fabulous. I don't really know what kind of person she is, as what I usually see in pictures is the public persona. I just wanted to say that I have seen pictures of Letizia before meeting/marrying Prince Felipe and she looked great. We have to remember that she was a tv anchor and she had to look nice all the time. Her hair do looks basically the same as it looks now, she looks just as beautiful as she did before. As for the late Princess Diana, we have to remember that it was the 80's and she was following the fashion of the times. It wasn't until the early to mid 90's when her style changed. I don't know why we have to put other princess down to uplift one. Just an observation.

Sorry, you misunderstood what i said. For me Mary is also wonderfull, but ALL the princesses since they become princesses, (being before ALL average girls, without special money), they improve their appeareances. Personally I approve this, l but I have noticed tht for Mary it seems to be a default.....:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom