The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2003 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her hat! It manages to be both whimsical and elegant at the same time. She looks beautiful in this color.

I agree, Sophie looked lovely today, she's such a pretty lady!

It was indeed lovely. I had become so used to seeing her in grey or navy (etc) that it is so nice to see her in a light, feminine colour like this. Wish we could see the skirt & shoes though.

The hat without a giant peony-looking flower suited the outfit much better. I agree with marmi noting that the peachy-pinkish (or salmon) colour ensemble is a nice change from blue and grey outfit.

Sophie has always came across as dull and frumpy when it comes to her clothes in my opinion. But with this outfit, she hit right on. Beautiful! I hope she continue to dress beautiful. :flowers:

The hat was better than one of her saucer-shaped ones, for sure! And better without the gigantic flower.

But I wasn't too keen on the jacket, with the odd little bow right under her breasts.

Sophie either hits it on the mark or flubs it. These last pictures, IMO, are dreadful. The hat is atrocious, the outfit passable. She need a fashion mentor.

HRH is incredibly elegant and I love the Trooping the Colour outfit. I was lucky enough to be there on Saturday and the Countess is incredibly regal!

Such a brave choice of outfit! I think she looks amazing! Thank you Countess.

A good choice; I like the dress, and the hat...very very english!

Black and white are always a nice combination. I love her hat! She looked really lovely in this outfit.

Ascot, Day 2
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
for me - perfect :)

That outfit was perfect for summer. I like the look and material of the coat. The dress fits nicely. The hat is very very modern. :flowers:
I was hopinh she would attend Ladies Day with a fascinating purple outfit. :)

She looks gorgeous in this outfit! I love this periwinkle shade. The shape of the hat is really flattering on her head.

http://i29.tinypic.com/i5143n.jpg

Apparently Sophie likes the periwinkle outfit too because she has worn it again yesterday. Good on her for recycling!

This is the third time she has worn the outfit - Ascot, a few days later on their 10th wedding anniversary and now at this Army event

Good to see her using the hat as quite often it is hard to repeat a large fancy hat that has been worn at Ascot

Altogether a successful outfit for Sophie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom