Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 5 of the thread for Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Charlotte in a blue suit at the "Art Afrique, Le Nouvel Atelier" exhibition opening at the Fondation Louis Vuitton in Paris yesterday, April 25:

** Pic **

Charlotte attended the 'Chanel Cruise 2017/2018 Collection' show in Paris today, May 3, wearing a sheer blue dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Gorgeous! It's a shame the flashes captured the white of her underwear.

I really like her it plain simple outfits like the navy blue one she has on , she looks really well

Her makeup and face is as beautiful as I've seen them look in years!

Fabulous outfit!

One sometimes underestimates the density of a fabric though, just because it's black.

The pants could have been a little more sleek but m all for more pantsuits.

No matter what she does .. stunning total envy the white suit

The suit is really cute, but I dislike the shoes.

I love everything but the shoes

I quite like the dress although I'm not sure about the little keyhole cut out - I think the purpose is to show a hint of cleavage and Charlotte doesn't really have much so...

Otherwise, I think she looks lovely - great make up and nails and simple accessories. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
This dress actually fits her lack of chest in my opinion. Someone with bigger breasts wouldn't be able to carry this off with such such casual ease

The dress is too short and sleeveless for me and I don't think it looks great on Charlotte either. The ruffles around the neckline also seem unnecessary and make the dress look fussy.

Charlotte in Cannes today, May 21 - during the day wearing a nice top and black pants and with a lovely flower dress at the Women in Motion Awards Dinner this evening - I only dislike the heart belt:

** Daytime outfit ** Flower dress ** Upper part **

I love the daytime outfit. The floral gown is ok. The heart belt needs to go.

I like the daytime look especially the top. Great accessories.

Love the floral gown at the awards dinner complete with heart belt. Her make up and hair are lovely.

She's looking great at the moment.

I really like her daytime outfit and that floral gown. She needs to work on her body posture and pose (her poses look awkward and uncertain), but otherwise well done!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom