Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 5: April 2017 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As contrary as ever - I like it although I'm not sure she's the best model for it. She doesn't have either the presence or the posture for it. Hair and make up are lovely.

That is the way models pose now. I think it looks terrible but this look will too pass

Why does such a stunningly beautiful young woman not hold her head high?:sad: Usually women with dance and/or equestrian training have the most graceful posture and gait.

I just saw another photo of Charlotte in the dress where she is looking back over her shoulder at a photog and giving him a dazzling smile for the camera. Her head and shoulders are back and straight. It gives a whole new look to the dress, it's actually quite chic in motion.

From the neck up, she looks wonderful. The dress, well, let's just say that it's not my cup of tea.

I agree with other posters' ongoing frustration that she doesn't wear clothes well because of her posture. She is an intelligent woman, surely she has grasped this for herself by now.

:previous: Charlotte's outfit feels a bit mismatched for me because I don't think the coat really goes well with the rest of what she's wearing as it's a bit too formal. Still fine for a casual day out though.

Charlotte at the Saint Laurent show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Spring/Summer 2018 today, September 26:

** Full view **

Oh, Charlotte...is that even you??:ohmy: Even your kid sister Princess Alexandra looks classier.::sad:

Please God let the 70's fashions die....

LaRae

I think she looks good. I like the long jacket, the boots and the wavy, loose hair. Having looked more closely, I've realised she's wearing shorts - they work but would prefer a skirt.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of her, but most of the time her dresses and clothes seem to look quite nice. But this one is a big miss for me.
Plus she looks twice her actual age.

The shorts should've been a skirt but otherwise, this is HOT. Her make-up is on fire. The current Saint Laurent aesthetic isn't about being stereotypical feminine and classy.

On the other hand I admire Charlotte for branching out and having fun with her clothes instead of sticking to the classic, elegant style I first noticed her wearing in her late teens and early 20's. She is young and fit and now is the time to experiment after all.

And her face is so extraordinary that it's what most people look at first and last anyway when they see her, her outfit second.

Her posture is so poor, she does not well clothes well. As far as the latest biker outfit, terrible

Well, i´m on the balance between Emperess Merel and Moonmaiden 23's points of view. No doubdt the outfit is hot but, to me, in a trashy kind of way... makes her look somewhat vulgar. On the other way it's nice to see she's bold enough to put on such daring outfit.
Oh problems, problems... Oh decisions, decisions... ? ? ?

A thousand times better than the last outfit. I like the blouse.

Yes, I prefer elegant and simple on Charlotte too, it suits her.

She is just so beautiful I can't believe it sometimes.:ohmy: She should let her magnificent face do 90% of the talking, not the clothes!

Last edited:
Oh...well. Everything she has on looks too big for Charlotte. Is that Dimitri's blazer she's wearing?:lol:;)

And what on earth is up with those shoes??!

Hum... I like the upper part, the trousers and the shoes though... just forget them!!!
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

You may wear haute Couture dresses or even simple lady clthes , without a good posture it is a catastrophe !

Just when she was wearing good pieces and interesting outfits, it has to be ruined by this incohesive mess

I like the clothes and her hair - the shoes are hideous.

Just when she was wearing good pieces and interesting outfits, it has to be ruined by this incohesive mess

Isn't it Stella McCartney? God bless Stella, but I have never seen one item of clothing that she designed that I liked....never!:eek:

I admire Charlotte's loyalty to her pal in wearing that getup.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom