Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to see her wearing such a chic outfit. Interesting hairstyle too.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Thats a very nice outfit and very age appropriate IMO. The blue and black look great!

The blue and black dress is pretty but it needed ironing. The crease/fold lines are very visible.

Charlotte at the Rose Ball inMonaco this evening, March 19 - nothing special in my eyes, a bit more colour would have been nice:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A big miss Charlotte for me tonight!

There is nothing good in this outfit, it was a total miss. But Charlotte's hairdo was nice.

Just no! A satin jumpsuit with a sequin trimmed net curtain - what was she thinking?

It doesn't even look like good satin, it looks cheap as if it's full of static electricity. Add to that the awful wrinkling and her shocking posture, she looks a mess.

Her hair and make up are lovely but seriously missed the mark here.

This should be taken out and burned...and the shoes too. Her hair and makeup look nice though.

LaRae

When I first clicked on the link I honest to goodness thought Charlotte was Caroline! Charlotte is no longer in the first blush of youth, which can no longer hide fashion faux pas(s) such as this one.

Don't care what her dress looks like, because the person in dress is beautiful to me.

The whole outfit is bad. The shoes are simply horrible.

She wears it well if a bit of a costume. Lovely hair and.makeup terrible shoes. White and silver are good for her

Not quite sure what to make of Charlotte's outfit,she used to be one of the best dressed members of the family but that outfit and shoes was horrible.

Charlotte at the Rose Ball inMonaco this evening, March 19 - nothing special in my eyes, a bit more colour would have been nice:
** Full view ** Upper part **

The evening had a Cuban theme. Maybe this was related to that. It was a poor outfit but she still was a belle at the ball. I have read that this was from Maison Chanel. Boy... how deep has that famous House fallen...

The evening had a Cuban theme. Maybe this was related to that. It was a poor outfit but she still was a belle at the ball. I have read that this was from Maison Chanel. Boy... how deep has that famous House fallen...

Have to agree - I sometimes wonder if Karl Lagerfeld has a bet on to see what he can get them to wear...

Lucky for Charlotte she's beautiful enough to just about get away with it.

It's a fine line between fashionista and fashion victim.

In the catwalk it not very bad. But worn by Charlotte is.... No words. By far the very worst outfit she has ever worn.

The material is horrible. Tacky and cheap looking. But she has a cape, so I'm on board.

Really horrible .. but I do love the gold nail varnish

There can't be a discussion on this outfit IMO. One of the worst dressed ladies, the satin was awful which wrinkled easily, the color was dull and a jumpsuit?! She could've done with color, especially with the theme, she could've worn any color.

Beatrice will now stole the show, so Charlotteshe had to wear something special, a sort provocation outfit for not te be forgotten.

Karl Lagerfeld you have succeeded in making the gorgeous Charlotte look pretty hideous - now can you find another muse and leave this family alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom