The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2015, 01:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hate what she wore to Pierre and Bea's wedding. It doesn't suit her and it's not appropriate for the occasion.

BTW, it is Missoni, right?

Old 07-26-2015, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparent

The day dress is a nice dress but not a dress for your brother's wedding. Just a chic simple dress for a lunch in a good restaurant. Furthermore she looked stressed and nervous.
I did not manage to see what she wore in the evening.

Old 07-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Majesty

I dislike the print of the orange dress.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:52 PM
Serene Highness

Fine... *for the Beach*
Old 07-26-2015, 03:58 PM
Royal Highness

She could have dressed up more.
Old 07-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003 View Post
The day dress is a nice dress but not a dress for your brother's wedding. Just a chic simple dress for a lunch in a good restaurant. Furthermore she looked stressed and nervous.
I did not manage to see what she wore in the evening.

I agree about the outfit and how she was acting
Old 07-26-2015, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

No problem with Tatania , but Beatrice will stole the show with her 2 weddings
Old 07-26-2015, 04:47 PM
Majesty

The dress looked terrible on the photos. The whole look was aggravated by Charlotte's posture and huge handbag.
Old 07-26-2015, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I like the dress, but not for a wedding - for a summer garden party, it's fine, but for a wedding, it's far too casual. The bag is a little on the large side for me as well.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

That has to be the silliest bag for a wedding I have ever seen. What was she carrying in it? I normally admire her style but both this outfit and the dress for the 10 year celebrations of Albert's reign were a miss for me.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 07-26-2015, 06:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I thought she was carrying staff for Rafael but no way. The nanny should carry and you also can put the staff in the prank's bag.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I like the dress, but not for a wedding - for a summer garden party, it's fine, but for a wedding, it's far too casual. The bag is a little on the large side for me as well.
But this was only a civil ceremony which is normally a very casual affair when there is a church wedding following! This was, indeed, exactly like a summer garden party! I think it was not a particularly successful look but it wasn't inappropriate or anything.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:06 AM
Majesty

Not at all keen on Charlotte's dress but it is perfect for a celebration and follows the dress code set by the bride and groom.

The wedding itself is a civil service long on meaning, short in length. Then they go out into the gardens for a fabulous "picnic" and later on a reception with evening dress.

I will agree that Charlotte does seem very slim and model like.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:21 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The dress itself is pretty but to her brothers wedding or any wedding I find it was underdressed, simple/casual look.
Old 07-27-2015, 12:55 PM
Royal Highness

I also do think this dress needs a curvier woman. It makes her look flatter then she already is.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:09 PM
Majesty

Mlle Casiraghi looked nice. After all it was mainly a pique-nique after the ceremony.
Old 07-27-2015, 01:10 PM
Majesty

She has no virtually no hips and absolutely no breasts, which means that she should be able to wear clothes like a fashion model. But somehow that's not how Charlotte looks in her clothes. Maybe it's her bad posture?

Before she began riding actively in her late teens and early twenties she seemed to weigh more, she looked better in her clothes, and more beautiful overall as well.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 07-27-2015, 01:54 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette2 View Post
But this was only a civil ceremony which is normally a very casual affair when there is a church wedding following! This was, indeed, exactly like a summer garden party!
Wow, okay. I was just sharing my opinion, I didn't post in a factual way. I am not a Catholic, nor do I live in a Catholic country (as it's my understanding that civil weddings are more common in the Catholic church) so I have never been to a civil wedding ceremony and therefore don't know what they are like.

That aside, thinking about it again, Charlotte's outfit is indeed fine for the picnic afterwards. I just personally would expect something a little more formal for the service...

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 07-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Courtier

The bride and groom requested their guests to wear traditional costume to the picnic. So who knows if she ( or anyone else )changed into something else for the picnic. There aren't any pictures yet of anyone in traditional garb apart from the bride.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 08-01-2015, 06:05 PM
Heir Apparent

the dresses whe wore in her brother wedding were awful...tha long zara dress.....the yello dress with yello sabrinas...the missoni dress suitable for the beach...and today evening a long dress with some camel plataforms awful...she doesn't seam the charlotte we know---

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, charlotte casiraghi daytime fashion, charlotte casiraghi dresses, charlotte casiraghi eveningwear, charlotte casiraghi fashion, charlotte casiraghi outfits, charlotte casiraghi style, royal fashion