Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it is the contest "Who lady wore the worst dress ever?" :ohmy:

Off topic comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Everything she wore i liked it!! Her hair is sooo nice! Long again.

The deep v neck with bony chest was very unattractive as was the limp hair parted in the middle. From what I could see the yellow dress was nice.

ditto!

Imho Charlotte looks ill, especially noticeable in her thin lifeless hair, as well as her gaunt appearance, which I've noticed for the past couple of months at least (she's starting to resemble her older brother Andrea). :eek: A weave or hair extenions would've added volume to her hair. Also covering up her bony appearance would've helped tremendously. As it stands now she looks older than her 28 years.

Didn't like any of the dresses she wore. :(

I quite liked the Zara dress she wore on Friday evening even if it looked a bit beachy, I wasn't a fan of the yellow lace number and I like the Gucci evening dress but thankfully, she decided to give the shoes, shown on the model, a miss! (..) Also, I would think riding would help with posture - but apparently not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the evening dress. It's a nice look but maybe a bit too casual. All the looks she wore to the wedding are rather uninspiring.

(...)

Charlotte looks great. I much prefer this dress to the one she wore to the civil wedding. I don't think she looks older than her age, though I do agree that she doesn't look that cheerful. She looked better in the close up photo (and almost like a clone of Caroline) (..)

I so want to like Charlene in this yellow dress - it is a lovely vibrant colour and seems to be a nice style , but the shawl seemed oddly fussy and out of place. Charlotte appeared to be holding on to it almost like she was covering herself up. The length of the dress plus the footwear made it look less formal and more like a casual summer's day outfit for a picnic rather than a wedding service.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I so want to like Charlene in this yellow dress - it is a lovely vibrant colour and seems to be a nice style , but the shawl seemed oddly fussy and out of place. Charlotte appeared to be holding on to it almost like she was covering herself up. The length of the dress plus the footwear made it look less formal and more like a casual summer's day outfit for a picnic rather than a wedding service.

I believe she was using it to cover up herself, because I don't think the weather was ideal. I even saw I picture of Tatiana wearing Andrea's coat over her dress to cover up.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

August 1, 2015 - In a ruffled printed dress at the reception wedding of her brother.

I think she looked very nice and the dress is a nice dress for the event. I also think she was one of the better dressed ladies.

Full view ** Close up

Charlotte looks very lovely.

Please rememer that weight discussions, speculative and off-topic posts should be avoided according to the TRF rules. A couple of posts and comments have therefore been removed.

A plastic to hold her hair back while wearing the long dress just doesn't seem too elegant to me

In all honesty what causes this/these pictures to be so unappealing (and I believe they are) is first, Charlotte's attitude and secondly, the horribly garish red lipstick. I'm not really a fan of bright red lips but it can look very striking. In this case it looks awful, IMO, and the hair style doesn't help. The dress isn't all that bad looking, it is the presentation of the dress, IMO, which makes it less than pleasing. If I were the designer I would NOT be happy with Charlotte. I'm assuming she is receiving some recompense for the use of her name and if she is not willing to do the job properly then she just shouldn't do it at all.

In all honesty what causes this/these pictures to be so unappealing (and I believe they are) is first, Charlotte's attitude and secondly, the horribly garish red lipstick. I'm not really a fan of bright red lips but it can look very striking. In this case it looks awful, IMO, and the hair style doesn't help. The dress isn't all that bad looking, it is the presentation of the dress, IMO, which makes it less than pleasing. If I were the designer I would NOT be happy with Charlotte. I'm assuming she is receiving some recompense for the use of her name and if she is not willing to do the job properly then she just shouldn't do it at all.

I agree although I don't mind the hair so much. The terrible posture, the scowl really don't help. I'm pretty certain she gets paid!

She likes to pontificate about how she isn't a model, it's a relationship etc but on these occasions she IS a model to all intents and purposes.

As for me... I hate everything about the look. The dress is awful, the shoes are hideous, her posture is miserable, her hairdo is unfortunate and her lips give her a cheap, vulgar look... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Imo Charlotte is at het best with (almost) no make-up on her gourgeous face and with her own casual dress style.

Last edited:

Charlotte at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19, wearing a nicely coloured coat.
She seems to have a nice skirt or dress underneath, but could have done something better with her hair or should have added a hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The coat is not bad but it makes Charlotte look way too young. Honestly, who wouls say she is 29? At this stage Charlotte should try wearing more ladylike clothes... She looks incredibly younger, almost a teenage here...:ohmy:

I think the pink coat is wonderful. And I don't think it makes her look like a teenager either. She looks her age.

I like the coat, including the colour, but not for this occasion. IMO She's eclipsed by Charlene and Beatrice who have both gone for a more streamlined and polished look.

Just rolled out of bed, put on some lip gloss, a dress/skirt and blouse and threw on a coat. Not an impressive look, absolutely NO effort here at.all.

What a shame. Charlotte has gradually lost much of its elegance was.
Is nice the coat but not for the National Day.

The inner part sounded promising but unfortunately we could not see it.. The coat, well, i hate that colour.!

Charlotte at the National Day in Monaco today, November 19, wearing a nicely coloured coat.
She seems to have a nice skirt or dress underneath, but could have done something better with her hair or should have added a hat:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Iceflower - It's just not a cohesive look, is it? Looks pulled together and not planned. The pieces don't help one another look like MORE. And I want more for National Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom