Old 02-25-2017, 10:58 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Another rather cool outfit at the Gucci party also yesterday, February 22:

** Full view **
These are two rather cool outfits. Pretty and well put together for the fashion week. Charlotte looked lovely!

Old 03-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Charlotte attended two fashion shows as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 today, March 6, both are quite eye-catching, but not really nice in my eyes:

** Outfit 1 ** Outfit 1 with a coat ** Outfit 2 **

Old 03-06-2017, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Iceflower, thanks and I agree with you. Could be much better !
Old 03-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Majesty

I can remember a time when whenever Charlotte appeared in public at some event she looked flawless. This was during the time when Rainier was still alive, and for about a year after. She was usually in Chanel. The ivory chenille suit with matching pillbox at Albert's investiture and the hot pink ballgown(Red Cross Ball 2006?) were real standouts.

She was always so perfect.

But ever since she signed on with Gucci it's just the opposite. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last 5-6 years when I've felt she looked great. In fact I think it was at Albert's wedding to Charlene, is the last time I thought Charlotte was completely head to toe stunning.

And she was wearing...Chanel.

That blue pants outfit is just confusing period. The pants look like the type of thing I shlub around the house wearing on days when I'm feeling wretched and want to stay in and eat ice cream while watching game shows and trashy television.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-06-2017, 04:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Charlotte attended two fashion shows as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 today, March 6, both are quite eye-catching, but not really nice in my eyes:

Outfit... ... i'm not sure...; outfit 2
Old 03-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I can remember a time when whenever Charlotte appeared in public at some event she looked flawless. This was during the time when Rainier was still alive, and for about a year after. She was usually in Chanel. The ivory chenille suit with matching pillbox at Albert's investiture and the hot pink ballgown(Red Cross Ball 2006?) were real standouts.

She was always so perfect.

But ever since she signed on with Gucci it's just the opposite. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last 5-6 years when I've felt she looked great. In fact I think it was at Albert's wedding to Charlene, is the last time I thought Charlotte was completely head to toe stunning.

And she was wearing...Chanel.

That blue pants outfit is just confusing period. The pants look like the type of thing I shlub around the house wearing on days when I'm feeling wretched and want to stay in and eat ice cream while watching game shows and trashy television.
I never liked her in Chanel, well, with very few exceptions. I thought she looked frumpy most of the time in Chanel. I've liked her more in street clothes, especially when she was younger because it looked effortlessly cool and so her, like no one told her how to dress and her personality shines through. I still think that her best formal attire in Chanel vs her best in Gucci, Gucci still wins (that LACMA event and the yellow dress at a Montblanc shindig were outstanding). I think Charlotte and the old Gucci creative director were perfect but Charlotte and Alessandro Michele are a mess.

That being said, her most memorable outings for me are the powder blue gown by Giambattista Valli and the Alberta Ferretti teal dress. I absolutely think she should stay away from intensely creative but extremely oddball characters like Lagerfeld and Michele.

Old 03-06-2017, 04:48 PM
Nobility

It is obvious that Gucci's style doesn't suit her. And it's clear she doesn't feel comfortable wearing Gucci. On a more playful girl (like Cressida Bonas), it would do but on Charlotte, no. Charlotte should stuck lookwise on a more classic, simple and no fussy style.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

She needs asap a Coach for her make up . Her face does not look Fresh at all.
Old 03-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks painfully thin in both outfits. Also, the pants are too long in each
Old 03-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
I never liked her in Chanel, well, with very few exceptions. I thought she looked frumpy most of the time in Chanel. I've liked her more in street clothes, especially when she was younger because it looked effortlessly cool and so her, like no one told her how to dress and her personality shines through. I still think that her best formal attire in Chanel vs her best in Gucci, Gucci still wins (that LACMA event and the yellow dress at a Montblanc shindig were outstanding). I think Charlotte and the old Gucci creative director were perfect but Charlotte and Alessandro Michele are a mess.

That being said, her most memorable outings for me are the powder blue gown by Giambattista Valli and the Alberta Ferretti teal dress. I absolutely think she should stay away from intensely creative but extremely oddball characters like Lagerfeld and Michele.
I bet we are remembering the same pale blue evening gown. It was a duplicate of the one her grandmother Grace wore in "To Catch A Thief". Charlotte wore it to Albert and Charlene's wedding night gala and looked like a goddess.

I forgot that it was by Giambattista Valli, not Chanel. She wore Chanel to the Nuptial Mass-powder pink and black, and she looked stunning there as well.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 03-07-2017, 07:37 AM
Heir Apparent

This was the past Moonmaiden.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:

Outfit 1 is well put together but I'm not a fan of the print on the pants.
Outfit 2 is lovely!
Old 03-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
This was the past Moonmaiden.
Yes, I know that. We(moby and I) were discussing some of Charlotte's outfits from the past.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:23 PM
Majesty

Charlotte tonight at Rose Ball! Looks great!!

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id654898150
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id654900238
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id654898046
Old 03-18-2017, 04:31 PM
Royal Highness

She's wearing her mother's dress!!!
Old 03-18-2017, 04:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
She's wearing her mother's dress!!!
When and where did Caroline wear this dress?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous. Beautiful.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
When and where did Caroline wear this dress?

I believe in the late 90's ( with P. Ernst ) and early this century ( in the Nijinsky Awards Gala ) i suppose...
Old 03-18-2017, 05:01 PM
Serene Highness

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyyTYSgOJm/

Worn by Caroline in 2000 for Nijinsky awards ceremony.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyyTYSgOJm/

Worn by Caroline in 2000 for Nijinsky awards ceremony.
Oh thank you very much, Florestane
Very fluttering dress!!!
It's very nice to see mother and daughter wear the same dress! Caroline has worn a brooch at her boost then.

Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, charlotte casiraghi daytime fashion, charlotte casiraghi dresses, charlotte casiraghi eveningwear, charlotte casiraghi fashion, charlotte casiraghi outfits, charlotte casiraghi style, royal fashion