The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #361  
Old 02-25-2017, 10:58 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Another rather cool outfit at the Gucci party also yesterday, February 22:


** Full view **
These are two rather cool outfits. Pretty and well put together for the fashion week. Charlotte looked lovely!
__________________

__________________
  #362  
Old 03-06-2017, 03:17 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 36,334
.

Charlotte attended two fashion shows as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 today, March 6, both are quite eye-catching, but not really nice in my eyes:


** Outfit 1 ** Outfit 1 with a coat ** Outfit 2 **
__________________

__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
  #363  
Old 03-06-2017, 03:43 PM
maria-olivia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 4,313
Iceflower, thanks and I agree with you. Could be much better !
  #364  
Old 03-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 7,180
I can remember a time when whenever Charlotte appeared in public at some event she looked flawless. This was during the time when Rainier was still alive, and for about a year after. She was usually in Chanel. The ivory chenille suit with matching pillbox at Albert's investiture and the hot pink ballgown(Red Cross Ball 2006?) were real standouts.

She was always so perfect.

But ever since she signed on with Gucci it's just the opposite. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last 5-6 years when I've felt she looked great. In fact I think it was at Albert's wedding to Charlene, is the last time I thought Charlotte was completely head to toe stunning.

And she was wearing...Chanel.

That blue pants outfit is just confusing period. The pants look like the type of thing I shlub around the house wearing on days when I'm feeling wretched and want to stay in and eat ice cream while watching game shows and trashy television.
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
  #365  
Old 03-06-2017, 04:33 PM
lazuli's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Charlotte attended two fashion shows as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 today, March 6, both are quite eye-catching, but not really nice in my eyes:


** Outfit 1 ** Outfit 1 with a coat ** Outfit 2 **

Outfit... ... i'm not sure...; outfit 2
  #366  
Old 03-06-2017, 04:44 PM
moby's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I can remember a time when whenever Charlotte appeared in public at some event she looked flawless. This was during the time when Rainier was still alive, and for about a year after. She was usually in Chanel. The ivory chenille suit with matching pillbox at Albert's investiture and the hot pink ballgown(Red Cross Ball 2006?) were real standouts.

She was always so perfect.

But ever since she signed on with Gucci it's just the opposite. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last 5-6 years when I've felt she looked great. In fact I think it was at Albert's wedding to Charlene, is the last time I thought Charlotte was completely head to toe stunning.

And she was wearing...Chanel.

That blue pants outfit is just confusing period. The pants look like the type of thing I shlub around the house wearing on days when I'm feeling wretched and want to stay in and eat ice cream while watching game shows and trashy television.
I never liked her in Chanel, well, with very few exceptions. I thought she looked frumpy most of the time in Chanel. I've liked her more in street clothes, especially when she was younger because it looked effortlessly cool and so her, like no one told her how to dress and her personality shines through. I still think that her best formal attire in Chanel vs her best in Gucci, Gucci still wins (that LACMA event and the yellow dress at a Montblanc shindig were outstanding). I think Charlotte and the old Gucci creative director were perfect but Charlotte and Alessandro Michele are a mess.

That being said, her most memorable outings for me are the powder blue gown by Giambattista Valli and the Alberta Ferretti teal dress. I absolutely think she should stay away from intensely creative but extremely oddball characters like Lagerfeld and Michele.
__________________
It seems to me that origination is perhaps instinct, not intellect. -Joe Strummer

  #367  
Old 03-06-2017, 04:48 PM
titiromi's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Paris & Salon-De-Provence, France
Posts: 369
It is obvious that Gucci's style doesn't suit her. And it's clear she doesn't feel comfortable wearing Gucci. On a more playful girl (like Cressida Bonas), it would do but on Charlotte, no. Charlotte should stuck lookwise on a more classic, simple and no fussy style.
  #368  
Old 03-06-2017, 04:49 PM
maria-olivia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 4,313
She needs asap a Coach for her make up . Her face does not look Fresh at all.
  #369  
Old 03-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Frelinghighness's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New England, United States
Posts: 4,414
She looks painfully thin in both outfits. Also, the pants are too long in each
  #370  
Old 03-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 7,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
I never liked her in Chanel, well, with very few exceptions. I thought she looked frumpy most of the time in Chanel. I've liked her more in street clothes, especially when she was younger because it looked effortlessly cool and so her, like no one told her how to dress and her personality shines through. I still think that her best formal attire in Chanel vs her best in Gucci, Gucci still wins (that LACMA event and the yellow dress at a Montblanc shindig were outstanding). I think Charlotte and the old Gucci creative director were perfect but Charlotte and Alessandro Michele are a mess.

That being said, her most memorable outings for me are the powder blue gown by Giambattista Valli and the Alberta Ferretti teal dress. I absolutely think she should stay away from intensely creative but extremely oddball characters like Lagerfeld and Michele.
I bet we are remembering the same pale blue evening gown. It was a duplicate of the one her grandmother Grace wore in "To Catch A Thief". Charlotte wore it to Albert and Charlene's wedding night gala and looked like a goddess.

I forgot that it was by Giambattista Valli, not Chanel. She wore Chanel to the Nuptial Mass-powder pink and black, and she looked stunning there as well.
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
  #371  
Old 03-07-2017, 07:37 AM
maria-olivia's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Posts: 4,313
This was the past Moonmaiden.
  #372  
Old 03-07-2017, 11:23 AM
dazzling's Avatar
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: -, France
Posts: 22,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
.

Charlotte attended two fashion shows as part of the Paris Fashion Week Womenswear Fall/Winter 2017/2018 today, March 6, both are quite eye-catching, but not really nice in my eyes:


** Outfit 1 ** Outfit 1 with a coat ** Outfit 2 **
Outfit 1 is well put together but I'm not a fan of the print on the pants.
Outfit 2 is lovely!
__________________
  #373  
Old 03-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Moonmaiden23's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Los Angeles, United States
Posts: 7,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by maria-olivia View Post
This was the past Moonmaiden.
Yes, I know that. We(moby and I) were discussing some of Charlotte's outfits from the past.
__________________
"Be who God intended you to be, and you will set the world on fire" St. Catherine of Siena

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
  #374  
Old 03-18-2017, 04:23 PM
eya eya is online now
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 8,421
Charlotte tonight at Rose Ball! Looks great!!

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id654898150
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id654900238
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...re-id654898046
  #375  
Old 03-18-2017, 04:31 PM
lazuli's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,631
She's wearing her mother's dress!!!
  #376  
Old 03-18-2017, 04:34 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nafplio, Greece
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
She's wearing her mother's dress!!!
When and where did Caroline wear this dress?
  #377  
Old 03-18-2017, 04:35 PM
fandesacs2003's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 4,087
Gorgeous. Beautiful.
  #378  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:00 PM
lazuli's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
When and where did Caroline wear this dress?

I believe in the late 90's ( with P. Ernst ) and early this century ( in the Nijinsky Awards Gala ) i suppose...
  #379  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:01 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,302
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyyTYSgOJm/

Worn by Caroline in 2000 for Nijinsky awards ceremony.
  #380  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:04 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Nafplio, Greece
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyyTYSgOJm/

Worn by Caroline in 2000 for Nijinsky awards ceremony.
Oh thank you very much, Florestane
Very fluttering dress!!!
It's very nice to see mother and daughter wear the same dress! Caroline has worn a brooch at her boost then.
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
charlotte casiraghi, charlotte casiraghi daytime fashion, charlotte casiraghi dresses, charlotte casiraghi eveningwear, charlotte casiraghi fashion, charlotte casiraghi outfits, charlotte casiraghi style, royal fashion


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - iceflower Princess Caroline and Family 419 Today 10:33 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015 iceflower Archives 389 04-04-2015 04:31 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012 iceflower Archives 390 03-04-2012 02:50 AM
Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2005 - July 2010 carlota Archives 394 07-23-2010 02:23 AM




Popular Tags
albania best outfit birthday carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess victoria current events denmark fashion poll general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king felipe king felipe vi king philippe letizia monarchy murder news november 2016 october 2016 picture of the week prince alexander prince carl philip prince charles prince daniel prince felix prince gabriel prince nicholas prince oscar princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary princess mary fashion princess of asturias princess sofia princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathilde fashion queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia state visit stephanie sweden swedish royal family the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats victoria


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises