Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 4: April 2015 - April 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iceflower, thanks and I agree with you. Could be much better !

I can remember a time when whenever Charlotte appeared in public at some event she looked flawless. This was during the time when Rainier was still alive, and for about a year after. She was usually in Chanel. The ivory chenille suit with matching pillbox at Albert's investiture and the hot pink ballgown(Red Cross Ball 2006?) were real standouts.

She was always so perfect.

But ever since she signed on with Gucci it's just the opposite. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last 5-6 years when I've felt she looked great. In fact I think it was at Albert's wedding to Charlene, is the last time I thought Charlotte was completely head to toe stunning.

And she was wearing...Chanel.

That blue pants outfit is just confusing period. The pants look like the type of thing I shlub around the house wearing on days when I'm feeling wretched and want to stay in and eat ice cream while watching game shows and trashy television.:ermm:

Last edited:
I can remember a time when whenever Charlotte appeared in public at some event she looked flawless. This was during the time when Rainier was still alive, and for about a year after. She was usually in Chanel. The ivory chenille suit with matching pillbox at Albert's investiture and the hot pink ballgown(Red Cross Ball 2006?) were real standouts.

She was always so perfect.

But ever since she signed on with Gucci it's just the opposite. I can count on one hand the number of times in the last 5-6 years when I've felt she looked great. In fact I think it was at Albert's wedding to Charlene, is the last time I thought Charlotte was completely head to toe stunning.

And she was wearing...Chanel.

That blue pants outfit is just confusing period. The pants look like the type of thing I shlub around the house wearing on days when I'm feeling wretched and want to stay in and eat ice cream while watching game shows and trashy television.:ermm:

I never liked her in Chanel, well, with very few exceptions. I thought she looked frumpy most of the time in Chanel. I've liked her more in street clothes, especially when she was younger because it looked effortlessly cool and so her, like no one told her how to dress and her personality shines through. I still think that her best formal attire in Chanel vs her best in Gucci, Gucci still wins (that LACMA event and the yellow dress at a Montblanc shindig were outstanding). I think Charlotte and the old Gucci creative director were perfect but Charlotte and Alessandro Michele are a mess.

That being said, her most memorable outings for me are the powder blue gown by Giambattista Valli and the Alberta Ferretti teal dress. I absolutely think she should stay away from intensely creative but extremely oddball characters like Lagerfeld and Michele.

It is obvious that Gucci's style doesn't suit her. And it's clear she doesn't feel comfortable wearing Gucci. On a more playful girl (like Cressida Bonas), it would do but on Charlotte, no. Charlotte should stuck lookwise on a more classic, simple and no fussy style.

She needs asap a Coach for her make up . Her face does not look Fresh at all.

She looks painfully thin in both outfits. Also, the pants are too long in each

I never liked her in Chanel, well, with very few exceptions. I thought she looked frumpy most of the time in Chanel. I've liked her more in street clothes, especially when she was younger because it looked effortlessly cool and so her, like no one told her how to dress and her personality shines through. I still think that her best formal attire in Chanel vs her best in Gucci, Gucci still wins (that LACMA event and the yellow dress at a Montblanc shindig were outstanding). I think Charlotte and the old Gucci creative director were perfect but Charlotte and Alessandro Michele are a mess.

That being said, her most memorable outings for me are the powder blue gown by Giambattista Valli and the Alberta Ferretti teal dress. I absolutely think she should stay away from intensely creative but extremely oddball characters like Lagerfeld and Michele.

I bet we are remembering the same pale blue evening gown. It was a duplicate of the one her grandmother Grace wore in "To Catch A Thief". Charlotte wore it to Albert and Charlene's wedding night gala and looked like a goddess.

I forgot that it was by Giambattista Valli, not Chanel. She wore Chanel to the Nuptial Mass-powder pink and black, and she looked stunning there as well.

When and where did Caroline wear this dress?

I believe in the late 90's ( with P. Ernst ) and early this century ( in the Nijinsky Awards Gala ) i suppose... :lol: :lol: :lol:

The dress is beautiful. Much better without Caroline's brooch:flowers:

The dress fit the theme. And her hair and earrings perfect complement. :)

Charlotte looks absolutely stunning, very 20s chic. It's nice that she's "borrowed" the dress from Caroline too.

I find her very elegant. And it is nice to see recycled dresses, textil industry is a monster nowadays. 10/10 for her tonight.

Charlotte looked stunning in that dress,she nailed it tonight stylewise.

I agree with everyone else ~ Charlotte looks gorgeous, elegant, and sophisticated in her mother's dress ~ how lovely. :rose:

Charlotte's hair look very lovely styled like this. Also like her dress. I would have added a necklace because right now her cleavage looks too...naked.

Charlotte looks good but I don't like the dress. Too bikini-style/naked.

Charlotte's hair look very lovely styled like this. Also like her dress. I would have added a necklace because right now her cleavage looks too...naked.

Or a brooch like Caroline did when she wore it.

The out fit suits her , good to see her relaxed and smiling

She looked nice but I don't like the dress, the upper part looks too bare in a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom