Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the shoes in this last outfit but, apart from it, it's perfect.

The color of the dress is really gorgeous, but that's about it, and I really dislike her shoes.

Last edited:
The dress looks like a sack, but that is one of the styles of the moment.

June 29, 2013 - Charlotte in a lovely blue dress with hair pulled back.

Full view ** Side view

I really like the colour of Charlotte's dress and her hair style is nice. The shoes are OK but I'm not particularly keen on them.

1 July 2013 - Presentation of Eugenie Niarchos' jewerly line

http://c3.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/B8a14b8e2/15187219_PqrbL.jpeg

I like nothing about this outfit

I like her shoes and bag but I don't particularly like her dress.

Last edited:
Well,Charlotte has the advantage of having a really beautiful face and great figure, so even when she wears odd clothes she still looks great ;-)
The white suit was elegant and edgy,the blue dress had a lovely colour but strange shape and the white dress she has worn for the Presentation of Eugenie Niarchos' jewellery line reminds me a little bit of Gatsby/1920 style!
The top part of the white dress did not fit properly IMO, but I like the elegant skirt & the white colour looks really nice on Charlotte :)

Searching for a close-up of Charlotte from June 29/2013 (unfortunately most images are protected and can´t be viewed in large) I found this post dedicated to her style:http://www.shoplesnouvelles.com/stylenotes/index.php/tag/charlotte-casiraghi/

Here is a close-up of Charlotte which looks absolutely fabulous:)
http://www.gettyimages.at/detail/na...viera-grand-prix-du-nachrichtenfoto/171953060

Last edited:
I agree with this: Well,Charlotte has the advantage of having a really beautiful face and great figure, so even when she wears odd clothes she still looks great, otherwose her sense of fashion is completly nonsense....

The latest outfits are rather unfortunate. Baggy, like the blue dress, or even sloppy, like the white dress. What happened to her? I know she's a stylish girl!

I don't like the green one. But the other two are amazing

The look is nice but I'm not sure why, I can't say I love it.

LOOL about Caroline's shoes and her bracelets too

The look is nice but I'm not sure why, I can't say I love it.

LOOL about Caroline's shoes and her bracelets too
Charlotte herself hasn't looked this good in years. The fuller face and shoter hair made her look fresher.

I dont really like her dress, it looks like a regular dress that she wore while pregnant IMO. Her hair and make up is quite pretty.

I agree about the fuller face and the shorter hair, I think it's something with the dress that I don't like. But I don't think she doesn't look good. She does. There is just something there that doesn't make me go "AWW"

The color is dull and boring. I would have much preferred another color as the style is very beautiful.

I think she looks lovely - that bit of extra fullness to her face really suits her as well. I don't think her posture will improve - it's just a bad habit now.

The color is dull and boring. I would have much preferred another color as the style is very beautiful.

I love the color: understated and elegant. Love it. But her belly looks enormous, is she really due in december or much earlier?

Last edited:
She is very beautiful and her dress also. I have the impression that i saw her wearing a similar dress before, but i can not recall when and where.

Charlotte's dress is lovely and I don't mind the colour. As iceflower said, that shade of grey looks soft. I also like her jewellery, particularly the necklace. Her make-up is nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom