Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit wasn't a mess, but it wasn't something like a "wow!!!" when you see it.
It's good on her, and those little red details (on the bag and the shoes) are very interested.
(...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlotte at the 69th Venice International Film Festival in Veice, Italy on August 31, 2012 - I somehow like the look on her
and especially on that side view pic her hair looks fantastic again:

** Full view ** Side view ** Back view **

NIce outfit. it is a "nothing special" but elegant!. This is the beauty of the nice fashion, worn by beautiful women.
I've noticed also the detail on the heels, same than in the clutch.

NIce outfit. it is a "nothing special" but elegant!. This is the beauty of the nice fashion, worn by beautiful women.
I've noticed also the detail on the heels, same than in the clutch.

Too wrinkled, too messy, too sloppy...
Too casual...
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

So vaporous and delicate... She looks like a fairytale princess!

The dress doesn't have a good fit, it's rather too wide overall, which results in making it look a bit frumpy here while the design in itself is not; it also would have needed some inner lining or other means of support up front to be worn by Charlotte Casiraghi effectively. Along with the unflattering side sweep of the short bangs, IMHO the look is quite a miss.

Her make up is too heavy. The dress is a lovely color but a bit too much for Charlotte.

This could've been a nice dress if it did have a nicer fit to the top part. Its a beautiful color on her and full skirts do suit her.

Heavy makeup I didn't notice she looks gorgeous the colour is lovely the gown is a dream Kate take noteIMO

HUMMM, I have double feelings about this outfit.... I don't dislike the dress but I prefer the runway version, whitout the bigger lower part. Her make up is a bit heavy but I quite like it. What I don't like at all is how the dress looks in the breast area

The color, hair and makeup all look good. I just don't know about the dress

I was floored when I first saw the gallery of photos because I honest to God thought it was Princess Caroline from her youth. The resemblance is eerie, truly a clone of her mother. Remarkable resemblance.

As to the outfit, very very nice, in fact it ranks amongst my top 5, my all-time favorite still being the fairytale Princess Grace gown she wore to her uncle Prince Albert's Wedding Ball last July. In it she looked like Cinderella come alive.

Last but not least she finally changes her hairstyle, instead of the same ole same ole long hair going nowhere. I only wish she had truly cut her hair and gone for a style, at long last, like her uncle's wife Princess Charlene, whom cut her long hair off long ago and has since shined in her new exquisite short hairstyles, ala Princess Diana...

All in all, BRAVA Miss Charlotte Casiraghi, you look stunning here. Blue suits you, especially this color blue, and the Cinderella blue you wore to your uncle's Ball. :flowers: :castle3: :coach:

A nice, fresh jeans look for Charlotte at the Gucci women's Spring-Summer 2013 collection in Milan, Italy, yesterday, September 19, 2012.

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

The spitting image of her mother back in the 70's :cool: :whistling: :cool:

Now don't anybody jump on me...

...but that double denim look is referred to (at least in New England) as a "Canadian tuxedo." On her, it looks great.

Not crazy about the denim BUT I Love nail polish...

Although I hate total denim looks, Charlotte looks really cool here! I love her smile.

Charlotte attended both the 'Cartier Exhibition' opening ceremony and the subsequent gala.

Charlotte looked amazing in a grey gown and a gorgeous diamond necklace as she attended the Cartier Exhibition Gala.
- Full view - Hair and makeup - Jewellery and clutch

Earlier in the day, she wore a simple black pants and beige top outfit for the opening of the exhibition.
- Full view - Close up - Hair and makeup

The only thing that I don't like about the gala look is Charlotte's poor posture.

Last edited:
Princess Charlotte looks nice elegant in grey dress ,, the colour suits her well , she looks like her mother so much when princess Caroline was young .

I am dismayed at Charlotte's poor posture. I was shocked at her mother's poor posture at the wedding.

Daytime look - nice and simple, although I woudn't combine the top with those pants.
Nighttime look - gorgeous gress, beautiful necklace and nice hairdo. Agreed about the posture.

Charlotte is stunning! Looks like she caught the Elie Saab fever too!

Love the Elie Saab dress on her. She looks stunning. If someone would tell her to walk up straight, she would look perfect. Instead she walks aloof like Princess Diana. When I was little I used to think that Lady Diana walked like that so that her hair would cover up her big nose. :) But Charlotte doesn't have big nose so she can walk proudly.

Charlotte wearing an elegant Chanel suit at Chanel's "The Little Black Jacket" exhibition opening at the Grand Palais in Paris on November 09, 2012. I only dislike the combination with those shoes.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Charlotte wearing an elegant Chanel suit at Chanel's "The Little Black Jacket" exhibition opening at the Grand Palais in Paris on November 09, 2012. I only dislike the combination with those shoes.

** Full view ** Upper part **

The suit is great and Charlotte indeed looks very elegant in it, but, to me, it's a suit for a 50-years old woman, not for a young woman in her 20's. Agree about the shoes, nice ones, but with pants / jeans not with shirts / dresses.
Also, maybe because of the open zippers, but teh soes seem too wide for her feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom