Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlotte Absolutely Looks So Pretty , and The Dress Very Nice & Suit Her Very Well , The Color Very Nice and Works Well with her eyes Color , One Of Her Best Indeed , Successful Choice .

Charlotte Casiraghi and Frida Giannini arrive at the Vanity Fair and Gucci Party at Hotel Du Cap during 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2012 in Antibes, France.

Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace In Monte Carlo Monaco Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace In Monte Carlo Monaco

Looove this. Sp chic and the color is gorgeous.

Here are some details on Charlotte's Cannes look.
Charlotte Casiraghi Attends The Once Upon A Time Premiere Charlotte Casiraghi Attends The Once Upon A Time Premiere Charlotte Casiraghi Attends The Once Upon A Time Premiere

Charlotte Casiraghi and Frida Giannini arrive at the Vanity Fair and Gucci Party at Hotel Du Cap during 65th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 19, 2012 in Antibes, France.

Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace In Monte Carlo Monaco Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace In Monte Carlo Monaco

Looove this. Sp chic and the color is gorgeous.

Here are some details on Charlotte's Cannes look.
Charlotte Casiraghi Attends The Once Upon A Time Premiere Charlotte Casiraghi Attends The Once Upon A Time Premiere Charlotte Casiraghi Attends The Once Upon A Time Premiere

The dress is lovely but it somehow ages her.

That's a very stunning dress. The color is gorgeous.

I love the bracelets!

Sorry, I voted but not for her.

I agree. I'm actually surprised she got as many votes as she did...of all the stunning evening gowns she has worn that one is sooo unflattering by comparison. :ermm:

Charlotte on day 1 of the International Jumping Monte-Carlo, June 28, simple and elegant look in black and white, looks good on her:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Looks like the skirt is navy jacquard to me.

Love the skirt, it fits her like a glove, not too thrilled with the top.

The blouse looks like what I used to wear with my school uniform; the skirt is attractive.

Love her outfit. Charlotte can pull off the simplest and most outrageous styles.

Another great look for the third day of the International Jumping Monte-Carlo, June 30 - a simple, very nice white dress and matching earrings:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Charlotte looks so chic and fresh.

Charlotte attended a masquerade in Valkenswaard
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7

I don't like Charlotte's dress. Not everyone can pull off this kind of dresses and if when she is sat, she seems to manage it, in the last pic we see she doesn't. Anyway, I don't think it's the first time I see this dress on her

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the look of Charlotte's lipstick against her dress...perfect!

It's correct that only a certain body type-a woman with very small breasts-could get away with wearing that but I do think Charlotte looks great!

I don't like Charlotte's dress. Not everyone can pull off this kind of dresses and if when she is sat, she seems to manage it, in the last pic we see she doesn't. Anyway, I don't think it's the first time I see this dress on her

I think we saw this dress on her a couple of years ago with Alex (boyfriend, not sister)

It's been determined on TFS that it's a different dress. The neckline is different.

It's the same dress. She's just tied it up in a different way the same way you can do with a bikini. In the old pics she wore it around her neck and in the new pics she wears the straps over her shoulders and tied at the back, but it's the same dress.

She souldn't wear it. It's not something someone that skinny should wear, her body looks emaciated and sad in it.

It's the same dress. She's just tied it up in a different way the same way you can do with a bikini. In the old pics she wore it around her neck and in the new pics she wears the straps over her shoulders and tied at the back, but it's the same dress.

She souldn't wear it. It's not something someone that skinny should wear, her body looks emaciated and sad in it.
It's not an easy dress to pull off for any kind of body type. She wears it a whole lot nicer this time 'round though. She looked so out of place in it the last time. Now she has a tan, slightly less skinny, her hair is nicer. Much better.

The dress is fine (not my cup of tea, but charlotte has different tastes). What I don't understand is the bag.

Only Charlotte can pull of that dress. The color is nice though

Again it's her posture that lets her down - she could look stunning in this dress if she carried herself better. I'm always a little surprised about Charlotte's apparent disregard for this, given the number of people she mixes with in the fashion industry (she has certainly attended enough catwalks to know better!), and also the requirement to position herself correctly when competing on horseback.

Only Charlotte can pull of that dress. The color is nice though

I would disagree with that statement. Many more women can pull a dress like that, not only Charlotte.

Charlotte at the 69th Venice International Film Festival in Veice, Italy on August 31, 2012 - I somehow like the look on her
and especially on that side view pic her hair looks fantastic again:

** Full view ** Side view ** Back view **

Didn't like it at first, but it's grown on me a lot. I love the shoes aswell. It's not her movie, so I do appreciate the fact that she didn't went all out. The blouse could've done with a bit of ironing though.

And yes, her hair is glorious.

She's working for Gucci. Don't you think they probably choose her clothing, accesories and do her hair and make-up? Her hair usually looks great when she is wearing Gucci.

I don't see why she would need highlights when she has just spent a month in LA, Palm Springs, the Olympics and cruising. I think her hair is dark where she would wear a hat, sunglasses or on the ends wear a bun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom