Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, when you look at her face it just overshadows some of the questionable outfits she wears!

PC of H's design did look like a 60's dress. One of the few that did.

The color is stunning, it's like her eyes color, but the design is ugggh. If this is how the haute couture should to be, I perfer then to wear an ethnic dress bought from a bazaar, it will look more sophisticated ;-)

I actually like the dress. It reminds me of the sea... its colour, its transparencies make me think about the water blue, it's shape moving around Charlotte as swinging waves... even the ruffle around her hips remind me of the foam bordering of the waves. I don't know, a certain sense of freshness comes to my mind every time i look at the dress... :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:

I actually like the dress. It reminds me of the sea... its colour, its transparencies make me think about the water blue, it's shape moving around Charlotte as swinging waves... even the ruffle around her hips remind me of the foam bordering of the waves. I don't know, a certain sense of freshness comes to my mind every time i look at the dress... :butterfly: :butterfly: :butterfly:
This description makes me think that the dress might perhaps fulfill its true potential best when worn by a model in a commercial for a new shower gel.
Due to its rather unappealing expressions, IMHO Miss Casiraghi's face didn't make up for the shortcomings of the dress on this occasion:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Unfortunately, a grim face and an unattractive gown don't make a good mix. The camera can't always catch her smiling and appealing!

Last edited:
agree With You Baroness Of Books , I Like Princess Charlotte Always But Unfortunatley Very Bad Dress Choice :sad:

Not a fan of the dress but I love the makeup and hair. The hair is perfect.

I have to be honest when I first saw Prince Albert with that older lady I didn't know who she was?! :eek: Then a close-up revealed a young lady. :) Charlotte Casiraghi to be exact. :D

I like the dress, but like somebody else mentioned previously it resembles the one she wore at Prince Albert's pre-wedding concert, a white one, which I thought too young for her at the time, and too frou-frou. Now this one is the same style but too old for her, lol. Anyhow, between the two, I prefer this one. :)

Still, nothing and I mean nothing compares to the fairytale princess one she wore at Prince Albert & Princess Charlene's post-wedding Ball. That one ranks second to my all-time favorite royal gown ever ~ Princess Diana's pale blue fairytale gown in November 1981 ~ period. :heart:

I like the dress, lovely colour...strange, different but I like! Her face looks different she looks older!:whistling:

This description makes me think that the dress might perhaps fulfill its true potential best when worn by a model in a commercial for a new shower gel.
Due to its rather unappealing expressions, IMHO Miss Casiraghi's face didn't make up for the shortcomings of the dress on this occasion:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I think I'd prefer it as a strapless gown, the colour is very pretty after all.

Yesterday I was seeing !Hola magazine and I saw a picture of Charlotte...she was dressing so casual, with a grey turtleneck, some skinny jeans and sneakers...and I was looking at that picture and said "only Charlotte can look good in something like that..." her face, her style...she can wear the most horrible clothes and still look glamorous and nice...she is indeed a royal!

Yesterday I was seeing !Hola magazine and I saw a picture of Charlotte...she was dressing so casual, with a grey turtleneck, some skinny jeans and sneakers...and I was looking at that picture and said "only Charlotte can look good in something like that..." her face, her style...she can wear the most horrible clothes and still look glamorous and nice...she is indeed a royal!

I really don't understand this line of reasoning. Charlotte wears jeans, a turtleneck, sneakers, and "only Charlotte can look good in something like that...". Millions of teenagers and young women wear the same thing, many with more flair than Charlotte does, most look decent, and quite a few manage to wear glamorous and nice. What's so special about Charlotte? Her outfits in New York were comfortable and banal, and she probably didn't want to stand out. Beatrice is the one who should watch the overly casual look, she looks like a sausage in her tight jeans. Very unflattering and sloppy-looking.

Love the both outfits esp the one with the gold top.

I like the black and gold combination, but not the all-black outfit which is just too dark.
The hairstyle doesn't bother me at all; in fact, I rather like it. It goes well with the sleekness of the outfits she chose.

Love the first outfit..she is changing her way of dressing she really looks like a women now!

Princess Charlotte Looks So Elegant Chic & Beautiful In Black Suits , I Like Her Look Very Much , Thank you All For Posting .

:cool: It is so rare to see someone wearing gold tops so elegantly and beautifully !!!

Really lovely gown.
I like the colour of the dress, and the accessories and the jewellery she chose.

Last edited:
That close up pic is a fantastic one of her.
This dress is really beautiful and this colour is my favourite colour lately (I even bought a dress with this colour to me) so I'm happy she chose it as well.
I haven't seen looking that flawless for quite a long time.
Is it Gucci?

I love this shade on Charlotte it suits her colouring, but I'm not sure if its because there is no support in the bodice of the dress or because of her poor posture, but I'm not too keen on the upper part.

Charlotte looks perfect from head to toe! Definitely one of her best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom