Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 3: March 2012 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great! I love the outfit.

Does anyone know tha brand of the FLOWER jumpsuit we have seen in Los Angeles?I like it very mucht!

Charlotte at the Gucci fashion show in Milan, Italy, yesterday, September 17, wearing a black dress with leather parts and a lovely updo:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

And in the evening at the Gucci Beauty Launch Event wearing a blue dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Since she rarely wears something I like(strage colors matches, ill fitting or no flatterinf dresses) I quite like this look... When Charlotte's clothes are minimal or somber she curs a very fine figure...

The black dress outfit + hairdo + makeup are perfect. The blue dress appearance, nothing special, not better that a cheep H&M dress, and underdressed for a gala.

Both dresses aren't too attractive. Her hairdo in the first is just spectacular. Her poor posture, especially as a model, is more pronounced with her dramatic weight loss.

I like both dresses and she wears them well. I'll have to say, though, my favourite look is the black one. Perfection!

The black one is very good but I'm not liking that up do on her.

The blue dress is a nay for me: not liking that cut out part but the rest seems nice. The make up made her nose look weird.

I don't think the event was a gala event, it was a launch and probably called for cocktail attire.

:previous: Beautiful gown, elegant up do and flattering makeup.

Charlotte looked very nice and that is a lovely dress which she wears really well.

I'm probably on my own here as I'm not a fan of Charlotte's latest dress, the blue and green clash and the patterns are a little missmatched IMO. But having said that, Charlotte herself looks trés chic and elegant.

I'm probably on my own here as I'm not a fan of Charlotte's latest dress, the blue and green clash and the patterns are a little missmatched IMO. But having said that, Charlotte herself looks trés chic and elegant.

No you're not alone - it's not a favourite for me either, I agree she still carries it off wonderfully.

I'm not a fan of it either. It's not that the dress is bad but there is something in it that doesn't look right. Not sure what it is. I don't like the neck part either, it does nothing for Charlotte.

I'm not a fan of the dress. It has too much going on and I prefer a sleek style over this. Also, halter tops don't really flatter Charlotte that much

No you're not alone - it's not a favourite for me either, I agree she still carries it off wonderfully.

I agree Charlotte carries it off but I don't like the dress on her,something not quite right,her hair looks wonderful up.

Charlotte's face and hair are as flawless as usual, but halter style dresses definitely do not flatter her figure.:cool:

Even with no makeup, she is the most beautiful girl around. Amazing!:)

Great casual outfit. Charlotte manages to great whether casual or formal.

The irony is that I prefer Charlotte with no make-up at all...

You're not the only one Marty91charmed! I do to.

Add me as well. Charlotte is one of those fortunate and rare women who look better without cosmetics.

Yes, sometimes, one can really not improve nature. I think that all three: grandmother, mother and daughter would have still looked beautiful and classy even when dressed in rags.

Hi Argie-long time! Nice to see you around again.:)

I totally agree about Grace, Caroline, and Charlotte...three generations of simply jaw-dropping beautiful women! And we mustn't forget Stephanie's lovely Pauline...a different type of beauty than Charlotte, but beautiful all the same.

That family is genetically blessed, period.:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom