Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue velvet looks very nice on her, I like her make up too, especially the shade of her lipstick. The suit per se makes her look a bit too boy-ish perhaps, but still it's overall a nice outfit.

I also rather liked the previous outfit, though the shooties indeed didn't go well with the skirt. It's a bit old-ish indeed, but the scarf and jacket looked quite classy and even a bit sporty. It reminded me of stuff her grandmother has worn, even at the same age.

Charlotte Casiraghi this morning: gallery.
I think that her look is very simple and very elegant, I like it.

Does anybody know which brand is her bag?

I really like that look as well. Very chic. I don't know about the bag though...

^ Yes, I think that's one of her best appearance since a long time!

Too much black but she looks chic.

Did Charlotte and Alex break up?

I like her look. Black suits her very well!

Like the black outfit, but there seems to be a disconnect between the skinny jean hemline and the masculine lace up shoe, I would have preferred ballet flats with this outfit.

Charlotte Casiraghi this morning: gallery.
I think that her look is very simple and very elegant, I like it.

Does anybody know which brand is her bag?

What a look. Whats up with the men looking shoes with ankle pants and stockings? :ohmy:

To mucht black...but Charlotte doesn't give too mucht attention for her casual style..I don't ussualy like her casual style:whistling:

MYROYALS
I adore this look...a very casual look but the way she puts the scarf is magnificent and very fashion....:flowers:she looks happy and that helps for the whole look!

Charlotte uses and abuses of black...however she is a very beautiful youn womens so everything turns lovely on her, but she could care a bit more regarding her casual look...

Charlotte at the Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge on February 24, 2012 in Dubai,
looking great in a colourful combination of blouse and skirt. Looks elegant and I like the
colour combination:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Love Charlottenin this red color, like her jewelry too here! Wonder what's in the Cartier box she is holding? Even the horse is smiling! Lol!

Last edited:
gallery

Charlotte in Paris..
this casual look is really horrible...those Chanel shoes are awful...they look good has slippers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree, not liking Charlotte's casual look, seems as if she just rolled out of bed, IMO!

I do not like these shoes, they look like summer tissue shoes.
And this coat is large, sizes bigger than her body.

Charlotte at the Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge on February 24, 2012 in Dubai,
looking great in a colourful combination of blouse and skirt. Looks elegant and I like the
colour combination:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I simply love it! Everything - the outfit, the hairstyle, the make up and the earrings! Young, fun and colorful!

As to the casual look in Paris - well it's indeed 'casual in Paris'. ;) I like the sunglasses a lot.

Last edited:
It seams that the girl in the blue coat from MYROAYLS is not Charlotte...

Charlotte in Paris..
this casual look is really horrible...those Chanel shoes are awful...they look good has slippers...

I agree with you, but it was just a private morning outing. ;) Her sunnies look cool, I quite like them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love those colors together! She looks lovely!

I love the whole look! Charlotte looks stuning: very poised, elegant and just incredibly beautiful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom