Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 2: July 2010 - March 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!! This outfit was so awful that my memory did anything to forget
it! It was very ugly, she looked old and large, as you said.

Yes!:ROFLMAO:

It is hard to believe that such a nice girl paid money for this thing!

For me, you have to get very paid to wear it. :bang:

^ I agree, the whole 'spectacle' was quite sad. I do believe though that it was an outfit that someone else forced her to wear on that occasion. Just a thought. :flowers:

The color does not flatter her to me.

She looks like a full spoon of mustard...

I quite like the dress but not the shoes. Also the hair looks a little "tired". But these are minor points as Charlotte sets the bar so very high.

THe dress worn in Tod's event is lovely, but I think it is slightly larg for her. A little bit smaller size would be better.

Charlotte Casiraghi (alongside Alexia Niedzielski, Elizabeth von Guttman, Stefano Tonchi and Frida Giannini) presented the new issue of "Ever Manifesto" entitled "Ever Bamboo" in October 2011: http://blogs.elpais.com/.a/6a00d8341bfb1653ef0153921bf3bd970b-pi; http://cdn.blogosfere.it/styleandfashion/images/Alexia%20Niedzielski,%20Charlotte%20Casiraghi,%20Frida%20Giannini,%20Stefano%20Tonchi,_%20Elizabeth%20von%20Guttman_2b%20(Large).jpg(shoes)
(picture 1 originally posted by CasiraghiTrio, 2 by ladyromanov)

Last edited:
Very stylish this time, I don't normally like androgynous looks but Charlotte can pull it off well!

She pulls off that look great.By the way,I've never seen her in glasses before!

She looks gorgeous with this new style and I like it when feminine women wear boyish clothes,it looks much more interesting and sexy than just wearing a short dress with highheels. I also like her natural,fresh make-up because she has a beautiful face that doesn´t need much colour to look good:)

Great look, very stylish and different. But I don't like the glasses on her. While I think she can wear almost anything and look good, those glasses make her look too masculine (I know that this was more or less intentional regarding this entire outfit, but the glasses don't look that good on her, IMO).

Last edited:
I think they are called "nerd-glasses",some people think they are fashionable but I never liked them that much but it was a fashion hype that almost everybody around me seemed to enjoy,I guess they are having fun posing with such freaky glasses ;-)

Charlotte Casiraghi at a film premiere October 18, 2011 in Paris, France wearing a Missoni dress,
a black jacket and black accessories. Not sure about the black stripes in the upper part of the
dress, but she looks good in it.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

One of the worst oufits I've seen her in!

Love the Missoni dress, very young and fashion, don't like the ankle boots there...:ROFLMAO:
But...does she ever recycles??

Charlotte at a dinner in honour of Karl Lagerfeld in Paris, October 19 wearing a very nice black
dress - I guess it's Chanel. I think it would have looked better with transparent tights.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Side view **

Too black...black is always black, elegant but...o.k...

I think that Charlotte looks great in both dresses -Missoni as well as Chanel(?).
She owns the perfect slim figure in order to pull off horizontal and/or very busy patterns. It's nice how her simple black tights plus jacket establish a contrast with those vibrant colours of the dress, hence quieting this outfit's overall impression. Unlike iceflower, I do value its smartly divided top part -exhibiting a neatly flattering design for women with flat breasts like Charlotte.
The black dress' structured fabric appears gorgeous. Besides, I love its ribbon embellishments (once more "enhancing" the upper part of Charlotte's body), particularly those translucently edged straps. Yet, a somewhat fresher shade would have made her glow…

Last edited:

Charlotte Casiraghi at a film premiere October 18, 2011 in Paris, France wearing a Missoni dress,
a black jacket and black accessories. Not sure about the black stripes in the upper part of the
dress, but she looks good in it.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

A very unfortunate outfit and posing with the legs wide open doesn't leave much hope here... :ermm:

Charlotte really won the gene pool! She is so beautiful and when she smiles she is amazing. She made a beautiful bridesmaid and the photo of her in the church was lovely. She looked so happy for her friend.

The dress was awful, the colour and the shape but Charlotte can give a beautiful taste to the dress and she looks lovely, however I hate the dress!

It looks like she's wearing a curtain!

As a bridesmaid, she has to wear what the bride choose. Note in the second pic, there's another bridesmaid in light blue or violet colour beside her.

Charlotte looked really beautiful and like MARG said, she really did win the gene pool! She's just insanely gorgeous.

Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris on october the 28th: Charlotte Casiraghi et Isabelle Huppert au concert exceptionnel de Patti Smith et David Lynch.

It seems that she's wearing a leather short with black tights with a blue and white shirt.
I don't undertand the association of a strict shirt with a leather short with laces. To me it is an awful choice. What do you think about it?

We can notice that wearing a leather short is not very environment-friendly for the Ever Manifesto founder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom